BY NYX #71 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Espresso/Light Beige more...
This brow contour from NYX is pigmented... in fact I feel like its too pigmented. That may not be a problem to some but for me I had a bit of a hard time controlling the pressure on my hand cause I didn't want it to look very dark especially since the color that I got was Espresso and Light Beige for the highlight shade. However, I still liked it since its convenient and reasonably priced. It applied well and I didn't find the color to be patchy. I just wish it came with an eyebrow brush though. Because I still had to use a separate brow brush for this. To ensure that you've applied the product evenly on your brow, brush through the hairs before and after applying this. :) For the photo attached here, I had to brush my brow hairs numerous times just to achieve a more "natural" look and lighter color to it. :)
Alison B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Taupe/Vanilla more...
absolutely in love with this product. After falling in love with it I went out and purchased the Anastasia of Beverly Hills brow definer (they are quite similar) but I ended up returning it as it is no where near as good as the NYX version. I never really use the highlight end, but I am obsessed with the brow contour end. It is rich in pigment, has the perfect shade range, and is the perfect size. You do not get the illusion of `brow hair strokes` as much with this as you would with a thin tip eyebrow pencil, but it gets the job done so quickly. Because it is a littler thicker. I just have to do a few strokes over my brows for definition and to darken them up a bit.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Garbage. I was so disappointed. I bought this because I liked the idea of the duo. Well right off I wasn't 100% sold on the eyebrow pencil side but it was ok. The highlight part was terrible. It was so transparent that it wasn't even there. Then the highlight part broke off after 3 times and fell down the skin. The. Just after a week the pencil part fell in the lid and when I trip to get it out, it fell down the skin. The whole product wasn't good. Too much money!
Julia C.
I really enjoyed this NYX eyebrow sculptor with the highlight. I bought it once. The reason I didn't buy it again is because I like to fill out my eyebrows everyday and the crayon was too thin as a result it broke. I didn't really like that. There also wasn't much pencil, it ran out quickly. The highlight part worked wonders. I loved the glow it gave under my brows. You also have to make sure to blend it well or it leaves creases and it looks like you just drew a crayon line under your brows.
Sydney J.
Kamloops, BC
Review for: Espresso/Light Beige more...
This is perfect if you just need some shading in the brows! I should have taken a star off for the highlighting side since I never use it except for cleaning up my lip line (yes lip, not brows). The highlight just doesn’t look nice! The pencil is not that precise so would be difficult for actually drawing brows, but if you want a some shading these are perfect! Had to give 5 stars for being my go to for years and never failed me
Anna D.
Review for: Blonde/Ivory more...
My favourite brow product. It's soft and glides onto the brow creating a natural look. I have blue eyes and very light hair, it does smudge if you knock it but I set mine with a brow gel. The contour part is perfect for carving out your brows and getting a sharp shape. I love the feel of it it's so creamy, my only problem is that it breaks off easy being a soft pencil.
So worth the price and would 100% buy again
María V.
It is a double super creamy pencil, it comes in several shades, I have the Expresso / Light Beige and I use it for all my makeup. It is perfect for shaping eyebrows and giving a touch of elegance to the eyes. I must confess that I use the Light Beige part more than the part of the Expresso because it seems more useful but both are great.
Cassie P.
St, NL
This product is perfect for anyone like me who are really just starting out/ not use to brows! Its easy to apply and blend this product. I was quite pleased with the contouring stick! Really does help with clean lines! Would recommend 👌💙 NYX Sculpt and Highlight Brow Contour
vanessa s.
I honestly love this eyebrow pencil, the pencil feels more like a gel and my eyebrows can either look natural when they're done or they can look Instagram ready, this is my go to even on days where I decide to wear almost no makeup, I always do my eyebrows because it makes it so easy to do and use!
Ustyna R.
I give this product a 5 star because I love this product so much. Personally I am not the best or bravest at doing my brows but with this brow contour and highlight pencil it helps me be more define. Since it already has a good highlight colour with it is easier to mach it with your brow colour. It is very easy and hand to use.
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?