BY NYX #81 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
NYX Sculpt and Highlight Brow Contour
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
Lexi N.
Keizer , OR
My go to for my brows! I have thick and full brows and this allows me to shape them and control them.
Amanda A.
Hopkinsville, Ky
This helps me achieve a fuller brow when I'm feeling my brows need some assistance that day. I have full brows already so I do not use it daily but I do use it when I'm going full glam and filling in light spots. It's easy to apply and use. I find a lighter color works better for my medium brown hair color.
NaKiera E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Espresso/Light Beige more...
This is literally my go to! I do my brows every single day and have found no other product as good as this. The price can’t be beat and it is constantly on sale at my local ulta. It is extremely easy to use and holds up well throughout the day.
Ginny s.
austin
Review for: Taupe/Vanilla more...
I have used the taupe/ vanilla combo for literally years. It’s SO affordable and lasts forever and goes on smoothly. My favorite thing about this is how the taupe is perfect for my eyebrows, not too dark or red!
Shelby L.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Taupe/Vanilla more...
I really like how this product looks, however the highlight stick always falls out of the tube which is incredibly annoying. I like the precision of the brown tip, but I wish the highlight tip was a bit more precise. The wide range of colours was convenient for me to find the right shade for my brow colour. The highlight is subtle but nice. Sometimes I add more highlight powder for a more significant highlight.
Yente V.
Brecht
Review for: Ash Brown/Medium Beige more...
I loved that this product was a combination of an eyebrow highlighter and an eyebrow pencil. The colour was absolutely perfect for my eyebrows, however I found it hard to apply from time to time because of the thickness of the pencil. Moreover, the highlighter part on the product broke after a couple of uses which was a pity.
Basia F.
Amazing! Better the anastasia beverly hills! Great colour selection, nice and creamy, great colour pay off. Overall amazing. Very cheap for the great value. I recommend to everyone, even begginers as thus was my first eyebrow pencil and I still use it even though I have about 5 diffrent ones,
Laura G.
Mississauga, ON
Its not the best but its not the worst. Its very waxy which can be good NYX Sculpt and Highlight Brow Contour but in this case its not good. It makes it a little difficult to work with. The colour match is great though. The highlight shade feels just as waxy as the eyebrow shade and I found it just took off my makeup. All in all if you have the patience and time it van be a great product but if you're looking for something quick and easy then I definitely would not recommend this pencil. Go with the NYX Micro Brow Pencil its a watt better payoff.
Miss M.
Edmonton
This is a great product. It works well, the formula isnt too thick. You can for sure work with this product. However, the last few times I've used this the highlighter part has been unusable or broken. This could be from all sorts of reasons but to me it's not worth the buy knowing I have a high chance of it being damaged.
Simrah A.
Toronto
this eyebrow pencil is a godsend; the brow pencil part is creamy, pigmented and a little goes a long way and I love the highlighter on the end - this product is the key to gram worthy brows. My only critique would be that it doesn’t have a spoolie on the cap or anywhere else but that’s about it.
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?

back