BY NYX #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
Adriana N.
Ventura, CA
One of the best eyebrow pencil i have used . very good quality and not so expensive.
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Love this 2 in 1 brow shape and highlights works so good and cleans up yours brows
Julia M.
Excellent and inexpensive brow pencil for an all natural brow that fills in evenly.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
I like this and I'm trying to learn more about making my eyebrows look fantastic.
Michelle G.
Love this! Works great, one of my go too. Simple packaging and very easy to use.
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
I hates this product! Was not creamy at all and made my brows look really chunky
Kelly G.
El Paso, TX
Loved this duo , perfect color in the braw side and the nice shimmery highlight !
Lexi N.
Keizer, OR
My go to for my brows! I have thick and full brows and this allows me to shape them and control them.
NaKiera E.
Douglasvilel, Ga
Review for: Espresso/Light Beige more...
This is literally my go to! I do my brows every single day and have found no other product as good as this. The price can’t be beat and it is constantly on sale at my local ulta. It is extremely easy to use and holds up well throughout the day.
Ashley H.
Leesburg
Review for: Taupe/Vanilla more...
I love that this product has both the pencil and a highlighter all for $10 at my local Walgreens! This product makes it super fast and easy to do my brows in the morning and keeps them looking great all day!
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?