BY NYX #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
Jamilyn B.
I saw this on Pinterest for a dupe for one of the more upscale brow pencils, so I thought I would try it! I do love it, it blends well. Unfortunately, my pencil broke in the container so it is a little hard to get it to turn and stay. Otherwise, I am very happy with it!
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT
YES! YES! YES! MUST HAVE! MUST HAVE! MUST HAVE! The only eyebrow tool i used. The only thing is I dont known where to look for this. I found it in a retail store, but im sure ill find it online.
Korin S.
Lancaster, PA
I honestly love this pencil ! Although I do not use the highlighting side because it's too light for my tone the actual pencil works amazing for my brows. I did you the Anastasia one but this is definitely a more cost effective option for those looking to save money.
Georgia S.
Union, KY
I love this duo. Great size, and and easy to apply. Very creamy and easy to blend in if necessary. Very pigmented and the color was a perfect match. It's a staple in my every day makeup wear!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have this in vanilla and taupe for my dark blonde hair. Both products are creamy and easy to apply. The highlight blends easy into the skin and these don't smudge easily - they stay in place.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love the cool tone of the brow color. And I love the creaminess of the formula. The highlight stick is awesome but I mostly used this product for the browser pencil. I wish the tip was a little thinner.
Rachael H.
I love the color of this (I have it in taupe) but I'm not a fan of how big the pencil in. It's hard to make small hair like strokes with it. The the highlight end is just perfect for underneath your eyebrow though!!
This product is Great!
The color end of the pencil is great for filling in brows and the highlighter on the other end really provide and lift for the eyes. This is exactly the product I was looking for to enhance my brows. And I have been received compliments since I started to use it. I am happy.
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
Great eye brow pencil! Applies nicely and is easy to use. I've purchased this many times already. I was using the abh brow wiz for awhile, then found this and decided to save my money.
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
I've tried a friends brow pencil and I absolutely loved it! I hope I can receive this in a box and help others to know how awesome of a produdt it is. It not only covers up all of my blemishes but protects me from the so much sun on my face. Thank you! And I hope to see this product soon
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?