BY NYX #71 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
Tami v.
Portland , OR
This product did me well initially, but because the tip is so thick the product can be hard to work with and can go on too thickly very easily. The brow shades come in a nice range. I was not a fan of the highlight shade that was attached to my brow color, but it was easily blendable.
Lauren D.
Schenectady, NY
I love this product! I was pleasantly surprised by my impulse target purchase where I found it on sale for $5. I love that the brow color truly lasts all day and can withstand the humid, summer heat. I have found the highlight part however to be extremely thick which is not ideal but I was able to blend it using a eyeshadow brush.
Marti W.
Potomac, MD
My go-to eyebrow pencil! It fills in my eyebrows and keeps them looking natural and has a nice highlight pen that contours my eyebrows and provides a nice highlight underneath them. I also use the highlight stick to create a little shimmer in the corner of my eye! I would highly recommend.
rebeccah b.
orlando, FL
I love this formula bc it is easy to manipulate and is a good balance between being waxy enough to stay put, but dry enough to blend well. I have very sparse eyebrows so I use this to line and fill, and I love it! The highlight on the other end is a perfect shimmer that looks great!
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been a eyebrow pomade girl for years and don't remember the last time I used pencil before purchasing this. It was on sale at target and I decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to use and how natural my brows looked. It's a great product for someone in a hurry.
Genesis M.
I'm in love NYC cosmetics sculpt and highlight brow contour I use this product everyday to do my eyebrows and I'm on my second pencil . I purchase them at Walmart and they are the best . The highlight is creamy and not harsh and so is the sculpt part the best color pay off . I use soft brown and it's true to color
Sydney T.
This is my go to brow product right now. I really like it a lot!! It makes shaping and filling in my brows SO QUICK. At first, I was afraid it was too thick, but it really isn't at all. Also like the highlight end. It almost acts as an eraser if you get outside your brow line too much
Mia G.
This reminds me of a Mac eyebrow wax/pencil a while back but this one is more pigmented but not overly pigmented. Definitely buildable. It definitely is the one I use if I'm in a hurry and just need a quick fill in. The highlight is alright. If u have dry lids I wouldn't recommend it as it doesn't go on smoothly. The only thing about this is it doesn't stay on for that long. Especially if you're oily or sweating.
Gaby R.
Marblehead, MA
I love NYX Cosmetics! it has always been one of my favorite drugstore cosmetics brands- the best part is they do not test on animals. The pencil is so easy to use for beginners and looks great and natural. I bought this pencil for the third time since august and it is almost January now.
Amanda L.
Absolutely love it! Love the brand and all of the products I've used from this brand. The price is comparable and the quality is amazing. Have and will continue to refer to family and friends!
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?

back