BY NYX #71 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
pris c.
Madera, CA
I've been through many eyebrow products trying to find the right one but when I came across this NYX sculpt and highlight I fell in love! It gives my eyebrows the most natural look with a color that matches my hair to perfection! The highlight makes my arches look amazing and provides a clean finish to the perfect brow!
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
I don't use the highlighter/concealer part very often, but I love the brow pencil! I use it every day to subtly fill in my eyebrows and I love that they don't look painted on. This is the first brow product I've actually bought so I don't know if I'd buy it again. I might try something new when it runs out.
Elisa M.
Londonderry, NH
I thought that the highlighting shade on this pencil was great. The brow pencil side was also good, and the shade matched perfectly with my brows. The best part about this product is that you do not need to sharpen the pencil, rather just twist the pencil to raise more product. Definitely worth the $4.
August L.
Bath, ME
I don't really use the highlight portion of the brow pencil, but the actual sculpt color is wonderful! One of the only colors that actually matches my light eyebrows/gives me the ability to shape them. Such a perfect product to make your eyebrows lightly done for day, and amp it up for a night time look.
Tresha Q.
Mary Esther, FL
Loved the brow pencil part, but the highlighter end just didn't work for my coloring. It just kind of left a greasy streak under my brow. I would still purchase if the brow portion of it weren't so tiny. Mine fell out when I first opened it and the pencil portion had under an inch of brow liner!
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
Honestly, this is the best pencil I have ever used, It's so easy to apply, easy to sharpen, and doesn't make your brows look overdone. My eyebrows look more structured, but still natural. I hope this never goes away! I do recommend going a couple of shades lighter than you would usually pick or else your brows will look WAY too dark and intense.
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I love this!! It is so affordable and so easy to use! The sculpt side I use every single day...but I do not use the highlighter side very often. I usually go with a highlighting powder underneath. Will for sure be buying this again!
Tami v.
Portland , OR
This product did me well initially, but because the tip is so thick the product can be hard to work with and can go on too thickly very easily. The brow shades come in a nice range. I was not a fan of the highlight shade that was attached to my brow color, but it was easily blendable.
Abi T.
So natural looking! The packaging doesn't look special, and I wouldn't have known to purchase it myself. My friend accidentally bought the wrong shade, so she gave it to me! The shade is blonde and it works great with my caramel colored hair. It shapes so naturally and quickly, and the highlighting side really makes your brows stand out.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I use this as an eyebrow filler instead of an eyebrow liner (it just works better that way) It does smudge a little but cleanup around the brow is very easy with this formula. I do, however, love the highlighter at the other end. Its bright and shimmery instead of being a matte white color.
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?

back