BY NYX

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
NYX Sculpt and Highlight Brow Contour
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
The NYX sculpt and highlight brow pencil is great for me because I'm an eyebrow newbie and this product wipes off easily if you make a mistake. Easy to use and the highlight is awesome. I gave it four stars because if you put the cap back on with the crayon still out then the cap smashes the crayon and you won't have the nice angle. Just always remember to twist it back in when putting the cap on!!
Jillian V.
So far, I like this highlight brow and contour. I'm a newbie, I bought the Anastasia dipbrow and this product just as an experiment. Obviously, I suck. But the NYX was a life saver. Its easy to use. The pigment is fantastic and it lasts all day. Obviously, I'm still no pro but it works. I especially love the highlighter, makes me brows pop.
Sally M.
I enjoyed trying this product out! The color was great for my brows as it matched them really well, and I ewnjoyed the highlighter pen component attached at the other end. Unfortunately, neither pencil nib is very thin, which takes away from the overall precision of the product. Since I like my brows to have more of the natural look, I wasn't bothered by the lack of sharp angles, but people looking for dramatic brows, this might not b the pencil for you.
Darrah D.
I have found my savior! For so long I had been using those cheap eyebrow pencil that come 2 in a pack with a convenient little sharpener only to realize that they were a great contribution to why my brows weren't growing how they should! This baby glides right on, is super pigmented and I LOVE that it has the giggling attached to the end of it. I won't be switching for awhile.

Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I purchased this when I was growing out my eyebrows and didn't necessarily have a shape to them yet, this product did a nice job of making my brows look neat and polished. I used the espresso/beige combo and although I may have needed a shade darker this one worked out okay. I like the texture of the contour, it's so smooth and so easy to apply with just one stroke there's enough pigment to then blotch.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
This thing is horrible. I watched a YouTuber rave about it in a video. I figured why not try it if it will save me a couple bucks from buying Anastasia's brow pencil. The actual product itself was broken so it kept coming out of the packaging and falling on my bathroom counter. It did not go on smooth and when I returned it to Ulta the girl behind the cash register said she thought it was horrible as well.
Morgahna C.
This Eyebrow pencil works awesome! ive been using this brand of eyebrow pencil for quite a while and it has never failed me and it makes my eyebrows look great!:)
Ashley W.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
"This is my go to brow pencil. I use the soft brown/rose pencil. I have dark brown hair and my eyebrows are pretty dark as well. I love this pencil because it's easy to use, blends in well, and it's thin enough that I can draw in "hairs" to fill in my brows where needed. Lasts all day, and the "sculpting" product on the other end is a good under brow highlighter. I fill in my brows and then use a separate spooky brush to blend it in. Works perfectly! ūüėä"
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Unfortunately this was a gift and they gave me the wrong color so I can't say if the brow pencil is good or not. The highlight pencil broke down after a few uses.
faith c.
Casa Grande, AZ
NYX is one of my favorite brands. This is a pretty descent choice for anyone with sparse eyebrows. The brows look very natural, and the makeup lasts all day long so you keep your eyebrows on. The highlighting part isn't a perfect tone for everyone, but still is versatile for other areas like near the lash line that can use some illumination. Four stars because the resulting brows aren't the most natural looking ones I've ever drawn, but close.
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?