BY NYX #71 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
Review for: Brunette/Cream more...
LOVE! I didn't use the highlight side a lot but I did love that I had a two in one option to throw in my bag and can sculpt my brows or touch them up if I was out all day. Great price. Would highly recommend and buy again.
rickie t.
Eyebrows are my problem child I swear I can never seem to find the right color but yall have never let me down! I have tried every brand out there and always come back to this one I love it!
Laurel C.
Review for: Taupe/Vanilla more...
i would not recommend this. the brow side is much too thick to get any precision and the highlight shade is too glittery and stiff to work. if you have thicker brows this might be nice but if you are looking for a product to shape the brows, this is not it.
Marissa S.
taylors, SC
Review for: Ash Brown/Medium Beige more...
i'm definitely on a drugstore makeup budget so this is a nice price for what you get. my eye color is brown and it's my first time buying it but i would for sure buy again! i would recommend it to anyone that's looking for a good, non-pricey eyebrow pencil.
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Some people use concealer to make their brows pop. I use this. It is much easier than using concealer and for me it gives a much more natural looking enhancement.
Miherevmi R.
Tampa, FL
Estoy enamorada de este producto. Es demasiado excelente ciertamente lo compraré de nuevo. Es biennn suave y no molesta para nada cuando lo aplicas. Sella excelente! Y dura tooodo el día!
Karly K.
Coraopolis, PA
I love this product! I definitely used more of the darker side for the eyebrows than the lighter side for the contouring. I got this on sale, but if it weren't I most likely wouldn't have bought it. I, personally, do not contour my eyebrows enough to use it to its full potential.
Jennifer M.
Mckinney, TX
I got this on clearance at Target about a month ago. For $4, I thought why not. I really like it for the most part. It doesn't come with a lot of product and The highlighter can be sticky from time to time. Overall, I really enjoy it.
Kara H.
NYX Sculpt and Highlight Brow Contour is an amazing product for taking your brows to the next level. It not only sculpts them into the shape you desire, but its color is so pigmented and leaves your brows looking flawless. I would definitely recommend this product.
Christina C.
I absolutely am in love with this product currently! This probably can easily be a cheaper dupe for the Anastasia brow whiz. Currently I'm using this product whenever I put on my make up! Definitely recommend this product!
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?

back