BY NYX #71 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
Candice S.
Sioux City, IA
I recently found this eyebrow "pencil" and I really enjoy it. I don't use the highlighter much because it isn't very blendable, but the eyebrow color is lovely. Easy to put on and such a good price.
Taylor R.
Review for: Ash Brown/Medium Beige more...
This is my absolute go-to brow pencil. It's a smooth application and lasts long. I love the fact that it has the highlight on the other end as well, I use it every single day. 10/10 would recommend!
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
It is so easy to get the shape you love with this product. I don't really have the thickest eyebrows and this REALLY helps me achieve the look I love. The color is perfect too!
Shannah C.
Inman, SC
I used a MAC eye brow pencil and this one works just as good! Great applicator. Don't have to push down hard at all. A few swipes and it works. The highlighter on the otha end works amazing. Just like a thick concealer. Great!
Alexandra B.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Auburn/Soft Pink more...
Not really impressed by this, the highlighting is decent but overall not a great product. Probably won't buy again, will just buy brow pomade/ use my other highlighters to highlight under the brow.
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
I really like this product and got it at a discount at target. The only problem I have is that I don't really like the highlight with it and it also broke after a while. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This product is okay for people being to use eyebrow products. This was the first type I got and I used it daily. How the color went on my skin was okay, but I don't think I would buy this again.
Christina R.
Salinas, CA
This is my all time favorite!! I am always buying two at a time because I can never go without it!! I use the vanilla/taupe and it is perfect! I also love love love the highlighter! Makes my eyebrows look perfect every time.
Liz G.
Laredo
The product goes on very nicely very smooth but feels a bit waxy which is good because there is no brow gel needed the highlight is a bit hard to blend out but other than that it's very pretty
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this product! The brow liner is creamy and stays sharp while the highlighter gives my brow the perfect about of glow. My only complaint is that there's not enough product.
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?

back