BY NYX #71 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
j e.
Review for: Espresso/Light Beige more...
I think this is exactly like the Anastia Brow Wiz that's over $20. I don't use this every day, but it does what I expected it to when I do use it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to shape their eyebrows without spending a fortune!
Kate G.
Chillicothe, OH
I just started using this product and it makes my eyebrows look much for filled in but with a natural look. I also love the highlight because it gives them a pop.
Svetlana S.
i have one in the shade ash brown and i love this stuff. this stuff works great when you're in a rush and don't have much time to do your eyebrows. i use this a lot and have repurchased this before!
Ashley J.
I love this product. It fills my brows well and blends in great. It is a little pricy which is why I gave it 4 stars . I would recommend it to others and buy again.
Brittany S.
While it did the job it was supposed to do, I did not like this product. There was no shade that perfectly matched my brows, unlike other brands I have tried. It did last all day and applied smoothly, however. If it matches for you, I would recommend!
Kelsie W.
Valley, AL
I was super excited about this product for it's convenience factor but I wasn't at all impresses. The mascara portion goes on super thick, the powder goes on unevenly and the pencil if a very unnatural shade...
Erica J.
Love the brow portion of the stick but I don't see a point to the highlight portion. It doesn't have shimmer and doesn't blend very well. The brow portion is perfect when combed out. The only thing is I wish it was a little smaller of a pencil.
Ꭻℬ🔐❤️ 1.
Dallas TX
Review for: Black/Golden Peach more...
I love this product! It makes my eyebrows look natural and I would recommend this to anyone who don’t like to use dip brow products. I always get compliments on my eyebrows and how natural looking they look!
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
It was very hard for me to find a brow pencil that matched my eyebrows since mine are a brown ashy color. This one however is a perfect match. Also very affordable. I would recommend. Goes well with the color of my eyes and not too dark.
Madison L.
Buckhannon, WV
Review for: Blonde/Ivory more...
Good color but doesn't stay on very well. Gets kinda oily as the day goes on. The crayon stays on better than the powder but both wear off easily. This is my first time using it but I believe I will try something different when I am out.
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?

back