8 colors available

BY NYX #86 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not qui...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? I'm a dirt...1 Answers
Emily H.
Emily H.
Dover, DE
I would not recommend this product from NYX. I actually have nothing against this brand o think they offer high quality products for great low prices but this product is an all around miss. I chose this as a cheaper alternative to other higher end brow makeup I have used. It was $10 and you get two products which is nice, I thought. The brow side is way to thick to get the precision I like to have when penciling my brows. It also didnt last very long but I have yet to find a brow pencil that does. After all it is just the size of a pencil. Next the highlighter was also to thick to get the precision lines I like to have. Also the shade I had was very yellow which I found unattractive. I'm sorry I really do like NYX lip products but this brow pencil was a miss. I haven't tried the regular brow pencil but I have heard good things. After my experience with this brow pencil I don't want to waste my money on another NYX brow pencil.
lorena p.
lorena p.
Realmente me encantó esta compra. Originalmente había conseguido porque tengo la piel de oliva pálido por lo que encontrar un buen corrector para emparejarme es difícil y el lado corrector me emparejado maravillosamente. El propio lápiz de cejas tomó un poco de tiempo para acostumbrarse, pero es increíble. Nunca puedo averiguar qué color de conseguir porque tengo cejas negras, pero nada demasiado oscuro se ve mal en ellos y el lápiz tiene un gran tinte de oliva que hacía juego grande. Creo que la fórmula es un poco pesado, así que siempre spooly mis cejas antes y después, pero se ve muy natural y es fácil. Te lo recomiendo mucho.
norma f.
norma f.
Saint Paul, MN
I really loved this buy. I originally got it because I have pale olive skin so finding a good concealer to match me is difficult and the concealer side matched me wonderfully. The eyebrow pencil itself took a bit of getting used to but it's amazing. I can never figure out what color to get because I have black eyebrows but anything too dark looks wrong on them and the pencil has a great olive tint that matched great. I think the formula is a little heavy so I always spooly out my brows before and after but it looks very natural and it's easy. I highly recommend.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
The NYX sculpt and highlight brow pencil is great for me because I'm an eyebrow newbie and this product wipes off easily if you make a mistake. Easy to use and the highlight is awesome. I gave it four stars because if you put the cap back on with the crayon still out then the cap smashes the crayon and you won't have the nice angle. Just always remember to twist it back in when putting the cap on!!
cammie g.
cammie g.
I purchased the Auburn shade of this product and it is amazingly BAD. The shade is downright orange and the pencil didn't apply well. The formula was a bit dry. The highlight was equally appalling. It was too sheer to be called a highlight, but it was super glittery. Overall just a bad product. Maybe the other colors are better, but the Auburn shade is a big fail.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
I've never used a brow pencil before, and I was honestly scared to try it. I bought this on sale and it's my new favorite product! It is the perfect amount of color without making me have cartoon eyes. It lasts all day and doesn't fade/rub off easy. I love the sculpting/highlight because it definitely cleans up the brows and make them look more defined.
Jillian V.
Jillian V.
So far, I like this highlight brow and contour. I'm a newbie, I bought the Anastasia dipbrow and this product just as an experiment. Obviously, I suck. But the NYX was a life saver. Its easy to use. The pigment is fantastic and it lasts all day. Obviously, I'm still no pro but it works. I especially love the highlighter, makes me brows pop.
Abi T.
Abi T.
So natural looking! The packaging doesn't look special, and I wouldn't have known to purchase it myself. My friend accidentally bought the wrong shade, so she gave it to me! The shade is blonde and it works great with my caramel colored hair. It shapes so naturally and quickly, and the highlighting side really makes your brows stand out.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Schenectady, NY
I love this product! I was pleasantly surprised by my impulse target purchase where I found it on sale for $5. I love that the brow color truly lasts all day and can withstand the humid, summer heat. I have found the highlight part however to be extremely thick which is not ideal but I was able to blend it using a eyeshadow brush.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
This is a main staple of my daily makeup routine. I use it to help outline and shape my eyebrows and then I fill it in using NYX's Tinted Brow Mascara. Once I highlight using the other end, my brows are ready to go in just under a couple of minutes. It's incredibly affordable and it lasts all day long, even through workouts.
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
glasgow ky
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Yvette F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?