NYX Round Lip Stick - LSS 582 Frosted Beige

What it is: NYX Top Selling lipstick features a velvet-textured formulation that offers long-lasting smudge proof color and high shine. What it does: It s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red Round Lipstick is available in a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Round Lip Stick - LSS 582 Frosted Beige!
How would you rate this product?
Owings Mills , MD
Purchased at: Target
It’s a pretty neutral for everyday use. It has a smooth application and long wearability. It doesn’t dry out my lips or smear easily. Definitely a favorite must have for anyone who likes light makeup or natural look.
The colours are really nice and natural. The lip cream itself is smooth and creamy, which is great on the lips. It is also a long lasting product, so you don’t have to worry apply it every 2 or 3 hours. It keeps your lips looking moisturised and fresh! Would defo recommend 🙂
seaham
Very nice lipstick! Bought this the other day from the sale, honestly wasn’t expecting a lot because it was quite cheap. It turned out to be my best lipstick! Very creamy, a lot of range of colours. 100% recommend.
First time I have used an NYX lipstick and I was pleasantly surprised. Nice colours and felt nice on the lips. I don’t like Matt as it tends to dry out my lips. This wasn’t drying on me. I wouldn’t say it lasts that long but I can live with that based on the price.
The nyx round lip stick is a very beautiful lippie especially when paired with the nyx lip liner. It was not too matte nor too soft. And it lasted for about 6 hours without transferring

I used every line, and I say with certainty that the products are of the highest quality, durable and at an affordable price, I recommend it to everyone, it's worth it.

Usualmente no me gustan los labiales cremosos ya que se salen con mucha facilidad. Prefiero los mate, pero este labial realmente me pareció bastante bueno.
Very easy to apply, a very good. Would definitely recomand. It met my expectations very well. I got mine given at Christmas but you can get it at most drug stores and most makeup shops or off line. I’d definitely buy it again
A decent lipstick for a decent price. Not quite the value of brands like wet n wild or elf BUT in my opinion these are longer lasting and have a more comfortable formula. Definitely worth the few extra dollars.
It is really worth it and it’s packaging is also really cool . It’s a must have product which really suits your skin and also it’s dermatologically tested . The company is really cool and it’s a must have product which enhances your beauty....!!!!

Looking for your answer?