NYX Round Lip Stick - LSS 582 Frosted Beige

What it is: NYX Top Selling lipstick features a velvet-textured formulation that offers long-lasting smudge proof color and high shine. What it does: It s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red Round Lipstick is available in a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Round Lip Stick - LSS 582 Frosted Beige!
How would you rate this product?
Sebring , FL
Loved the color. Long lasting, easy to apply. Highly recommend this product, on of my favorites. Excellent product from an excellent brand.
Riviera beach
The round lipsticks stem pretty good. Great pigment and they're moisturizing, not good for longevity but the look beautiful on the lips.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
This lipstick is really good it’s super smooth and you will love . It has a great formula and you should check it out because is awesome
Love this color and finish,it is a slightly shimmery peach,one of my favorite colors for the summer,and it stays on pretty well.
Spring Branch , TX
1,437 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nyx is bomb. Affordable and looks high end. Gorgeous colors and flawless application. I love all their color! Highly recommend
Wellsville, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
These lips sticks are the absolute best thing in the entire world. These are my #1 goto lips sticks. You should buy them.
This product was creamy, I like the color. I wish it lasted longer on the lips. I bought it from target in store.
Aliquippa, PA
This is one of my favorite lipsticks and brands. The prices are very affordable and the color payoff is amazing.
New York
Love it!!!! At firts i didn't think the product was good but now I really love it is one of my favorite for real.
Purchased at: Walmart
Has great color and pigment, goes on smooth! Also lasts around 2-4hours before you'll need to put it back on💋

Looking for your answer?