NYX Round Lip Stick - LSS 582 Frosted Beige

What it is: NYX Top Selling lipstick features a velvet-textured formulation that offers long-lasting smudge proof color and high shine. What it does: It s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red Round Lipstick is available in a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Round Lip Stick - LSS 582 Frosted Beige!
How would you rate this product?
Gaylord
I thought that this lipstick was great! I didn’t have this particular color, but I thought the consistency in the texture was nice. I would re-purchase it although it wasn’t my favorite lipstick. It was well-made for a low-end price.NYX Round Lip Stick - LSS 582 Frosted Beige
I really like the color of this product and the finish for me was very nice! I usually don't love lipsticks I'm more of a lip gloss girl but this product I really enjoyed! It wasn't drying to the lips and, I didn't have to use a liner to keep it in place as it didn't bleed.
Caddo, OK
I love this product. It's very easy to use, and is long lasting. It's exactly what I expected, and leaves a soft finish. This is my first time using it. It's very easy to apply to use. I would definitely recommend it to others and would buy it again
Oro Valley
I guess im old fashion, i love an old frost! These lipsticks are great they go on smooth and creamy without feeling greasy. Thursday in power is pretty good I love how they look for night out on the town.
Philadelphia
Great natural lip color. Pairs well with virtually any look. You’ll love if you’re a fan of nude lips. It does have a bit of frost. Not overload like the 2000’s. It appears more like a satin finish.
El Segundo, CA
I love this color and also the packing is cool also you can never go wrong with a nude color with a little sparkle in it. You can buy this at ulta or Sephora or Target
Love this color and love topping it off on top of a matte nude lipstick. Gives it a hint of a gloss and the price is affordable! Has a pinkish nude tone to it.
This is one of my favorites because it gives nudes a. Color that is Sooo heavenly ! So you apply it and even if you make an oops!, the color doesn't stain.
Claremore
It's okay...not great! The product tends to wear off of the lips rather quickly! Definitely have to wear lip liner or it will be all over the place!
San Antonio
NYX is extra creamy and a classic lipstick all year round love the texture and natural beauty with a beautiful color signature. Very affordable.

Looking for your answer?