NYX Round Lip Gloss

This NYX Round Lip Gloss provides sheer coverage with robust color to accentuate a pretty pout. Made with mineral oils and Vitamin E. Comes in 36 shades! NYX Brand lip-glosses Category Beauty Supplies for Women

NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar Is this lipgloss to buttery and sticky?
does this gloss last or does it dry out?
Do these move around on the lips and get messy?
Start your review of NYX Round Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
I'm in love with this Nyx gloss it's not sticky and is the perfect red and super shiny. Definitely a date night go to. in reviews
Love it! Very smooth and glides in. Long lasting and great price!!!! They smell good too lol in reviews
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Sorbet
Love NYX lipgloss products especially lip plumper, they stay on for long amount of time even when drinking and eating throughout the day giving the lips full color effect lasting all day!
kayla S.
Panama City, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Vamp Red
I decided to try the this out when looking for a nice new color for fall. Over all the wear is not super long lasting, but the color is really nice.
Sofia G.
Review for: Round Lip Gloss 09 Amethyst
I was not very satisfied with NYX Cosmetics Lip Gloss. The quality was not amazing, the consistency was too thick and my lips felt heave when I used it.
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Roasted Red
Such a pretty red! I'm always looking for a red that looks truly red and not orange or too dark or too light. I love this shade. Amazing price as well. I thought the packaging was just average but the product was definitely well put!
Alicia H.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Ballerina Pink
Nyx really stepped up their game. this lip gloss is pretty good and pigmented. I purchased mine at a fashion store as always . I have been using nyx since I was in highschool and before they were more affordable but now they are much better so I would recommend an repurchase this myself.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Pink, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Roasted Red, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Shiny Ice, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Kiss, NYX Round Lip Gloss - Brown Topez, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - 24 Karat, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Peach, NYX Round Lip Gloss - Sparkle, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Natural, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Golden Red, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Baby Pink, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Natural, NYX Round Lip Gloss - Pink, NYX Round Lip Gloss 24 Cafe Latte, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Cafe Latte, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Peach, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Sorbet, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Ballerina Pink, NYX Round Lip Gloss - 24 Karat, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Honey, NYX Round Lip Gloss - Baby Pink, NYX Round Lip Gloss - Sorbet, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Amethyst, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Amethyst, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Sorbet, 35 Honey, NYX Round Lip Gloss - Peach, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Soap Opera Queen, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Apricot, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Cafe Latte, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Roasted Red, NYX Round Lip Gloss 34 Real Nude, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Baby Pink, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Ballerina Pink, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Sparkle, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Apricot, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Honey, (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Doll Pink, (3 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Chocolate Mousse
I love to put on makeup and that my lipstick last a long time and this brand is amazing, its shadows are beautiful, the beautiful colors and they will say a long time very well
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,421 reviews
Review for: NYX Round Lip Gloss 34 Real Nude
NYC Round Lipgloss! Long lasting, price is awesome, easy to apply, formula awesome,I'm happy with the results is a must get
Kevin S.
Fallston
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Roasted Red
I tried using this brand instead of elf, and it met my expectations. It's a good brand with a nice color and even better price. It is easy to use and stays on all day. While it's not the same quality as high end brands, it's still worth it.
Kiki C.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Deep Red
My daughter in law left this one in my car and I love the texture and color, never gave it back.
Yesenia R.
Ocala, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Round Lip Gloss - Deep Red
This was a gift to me by one of my friends and since then I can't stop using it when I want to look and feel awesome 😊😉😍 recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annely C.
il y a 4 mois
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar Is this lipgloss to buttery and sticky?
Monica M. il y a 4 mois
Agree with previous comments ! Not sticky like other cheap lipglosses. NYX is such a decent brand its unreal how affordable they are.