BY NYX #93 in Blush

More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy sultry and long-lasting.

Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene / Propylene /Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Mica,Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 (CI15850),D&C Red 27 (CI45410), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Red(CI77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499)

• Does this blush break you out? Is it easy to blend?2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a cream blush but I'm concerned ...2 Answers
  • Does this blush stay tacky on your skin or does it set? A...1 Answers
Reviews (1947)
Buy on Amazon
  • "i had got the rose color and i loved the way it look it wasn’t too dark or too light. it matched perfectly with my skin" in 146 reviews
Kara D.
Review for: Natural more...
I've been a bright blush person for years, but lately I'd been craving a more neutral blush to wear with the bold lip colors I love.
NYX Ombré blush in Mauve Me is pretty darned ideal for my purpose. I agree with the assertion that Mauve Me is slightly pink/rose, but somehow still mauve; lightly applied with a fan brush, this shade gives my NW15 face a natural-looking and flattering subtle flush. The finish of Mauve Me is neither completely matte nor really shiny; I'd describe it as a "satin" finish. Since I have very oily skin, I prefer matte blushes, but this one works.
I could do without the highlighter portion; I swirl my brush over the entire surface of this smooth, well-pigmented blush before applying, thus blending the colors together, and the result looks fine, and lasts for hours on me.
I wore Mauve Me yesterday with a deep rose lipstick(Too Faced La Matte in "Hey Gurrl") and it looked terrific.
I'd definitely buy this cruelty-free, high-quality, reasonably priced product again.
Ada A.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Boho chic more...
"When it comes to brows, it's pretty much unheard of me to stray from my Anastasia Brow Wiz, so the fact that this has now gone in my daily makeup bag is kind of a big deal. I've always found cheaper brow pencils to be a bit on the chalky side, but this was creamy and the fine point allowed me to fill my brows in with ease. Plus it's double ended so you get an eyebrow pencil and a really good brow bone highlight in one." Laura Capon, Digital Beauty Writer
Zoey D.
This has got to be one of my favorite cream blush products on the market. The formula is so easy to blend and goes on very easily. I love that they have some bold colors such as red, orange, and hot pink, as well as a nice array of peaches and neutral pinks to suit all skin tones. Plus they are available at an affordable price and NYX often goes on sale so you can get them for cheap. I'd highly recommend checking them out if you want to try out a cream blush!
Sara C.
Houston
This is my favorite blush I know this brand is inexpensive but this bright blush is so pigmented and long-lasting like you put it on your cheekbones and it just pops like you do not need that much you need a little dab on the left a little tab right blend it out and you're ready to go I like to put a little bit on my forehead nose area kind of the same way I Contour
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Natural more...
I think that Blushes from the NYX one of the best at the budget category! I mean They looks good on my skin, gives a bright colour and has a great pigmentation. But I have to say that sometimes, when my skin is going to be little bit oilier than usually, they could disappear after 4-5  hours(
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Natural, Glow, Rose petal more...
I’ve tried the colors I selected and like all of them. They are fairly pigmented, but that’s why I went for the more natural shades. Don’t use too much and blend. In general, I am not a big cream blush girl, I prefer powder. But this is good for a budget friendly change of pace.
Sara A.
Baltimore, MD
Very nice smooth kind of waxy formula. Incredible for the price. Love the way it makes me look flushed naturally. I have the shade hot pink and it makes my blue eyes stand out. Easy to apply with fingers on a no makeup makeup day. Applies over powder well.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Other more...
I chose a vibrant pink color because I was getting tired of boring dusty rose colors. Surprisingly, when used sparingly, the color did work okay for me. The application seemed slightly streaky & required a lot of blending. Main problem was that I dropped it and it shattered all over the place. I've dropped products in the past, but none have completely shattered like this one. I take the blame for dropping it, but because of the difficulty cleaning the mess I doubt that I will replace this one.
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Other more...
The NYX Ombre Blush is absolutely stunning to look at it. Its so pretty I almost don't want to use it. I picked mine up at ULTA for around 7.99/8.99 it has two varying shades. Starts out with a lighter shade and works it way down the container into a deeper darker more vibrant shade. Sweep across to give yourself a sweet flush look or pick one for an intense color. I love this blush, its smooth, not cake and is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. For the price its a great buy!
Meghan f.
Cute packaging. Rich, creamy and smooth to the touch. Long lasting pigment and high color payoff. I loved this in bronze goddess and still have some stocked up. It worked well as eyeshadow and bronzer as well, with its formula being so creamy !
Wendy B.
How do you apply a cream blush? I've been wanting to try this one in particular but not sure how to apply it without ruining my foundation!
Maritza M.
What's the best way to apply a cream blush?
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
Does anyone prefer cream blush over powder blush ?
Lana N.
I am typically a powder blush user but have recently begun to try cream blushes. I am having a hard time with blending and application. What is the best way to apply a cream blush?
Lisa H.
El Campo, TX
How do you suggest applying this? Stipple brush? Beauty blender? Fingers?