BY NYX

More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy sultry and long-lasting.

Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene / Propylene /Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Mica,Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 (CI15850),D&C Red 27 (CI45410), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Red(CI77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499)

• Does this blush break you out? Is it easy to blend?2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a cream blush but I'm concerned that it ...2 Answers
  • Does this blush stay tacky on your skin or does it set? And what ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ari R.
If you are looking to experiment With Different types of blushes - cream blushes in particularly - NYX Rouge Cream Blushes are a good and affordable starting point! Cream blushes are Sometimes preferred over other types since They are highly blendable, highly pigmented, have long staying power, and look naturally incredibly (even in direct sunlight - As opposed to some powder blushes Which run the risk of looking chalky, or stains Which risk streaking). There are pros and cons of every type of blush, everyone is different, so you May want to experiment With blushes Which suit you best!

I have owned, tried and tested These blushes for the past few months so That I can give you my honest opinion on them. Cream blushes are very well-suited for people with dry / combination skin Because of the moisturizing benefits of esta formulated as Opposed to powders and stains. I have oily / combination skin so I found the best way to That apply and use These blushes is to blot the blush after appli
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Nyx is by far the best drugstore beauty brand! that being said, I really do enjoy their baked blushes, the blushes in their eyeshadow pallets, and even their cream ones!

this product is great for when you don't want to go heavy with powders or even as a blush 'primer' to put under your favorite blush. that's how I normally use cream blushes, and just add a little bit of powder blush on top, that way they stay all day- as we all know, blushes are normally the first thing to go- my favorite shade to use for this purpose is the shade named Tickled. it's a shimmery peachy-pink that makes my luminoso blush really stand out on days I don't want to wear a highlight or have a heavy glow all over.

I really do recommend any shade of the Nyx cream blushes! you won't regret buying them at all!
Meredith T.
This is the most natural looking blush I've used so far, and I always get compliments when I wear it. I have very pale skin with yellow undertones and use the shade Glow (CB05). The way I apply it probably isn't textbook, but it works for me: I take a regular blush brush, tap the entire surface of the brush very lightly on the cream blush, and again very lightly tap on my cheeks and blend with light circular strokes. I think a blending sponge would work best here but I'm just working with what I have!
Lindsey E.
I'm ambivalent about this product. On the one hand, you can never have too many blushes and if applied with the fingertips, this one is very buildable and blendable. On the other hand, I took this in my bag one single day when I needed to look perfect after work. The top smashed in and shards of plastic got in the blush. The mess was incredible. Not great packaging. Also, it may be buildable, but some shades are much less pigmented than expected while others are super pigmented.
Melanie S.
I have this in the shade Hot Pink. I used this used this product when I first started getting into makeup. This product is so pigmented that it's recommend to use less when applying. This product is multi-functional so it can be used as a blush, lipstick'stain, and eyeliner if you wanted. I still have this product but I haven't used this for years because I prefer Milani Luminoso after I realize I didn't like blush so much.
Carrie C.
Okay, this product was cheap. It didn't cost a lot, which is great, but if you want a long-lasting blush, this is not the product to use. Even with a makeup primer the color faded super fast! If you don't care about how long it lasts (If you are new to makeup, just messing around, etc.) then this is fine. But please invest in a higher end blush if you can afford it! You get what you pay for.
JP T.
Orlando, FL
I love this, it is perfect and buildable. Don't use a powder brush like I did, you won't catch much product. Use the 'foundation brush' that looks like a paint brush for your face. I love this for applying the cream blush on my cheeks. It blends really well with foundation and with sheer coverage foundation and blush this can give you a nautral watercolor effect.
Andrea M.
This is by far my favorite cream blush. The pink is so radiant and you only need the smallest amount. The pigmentation is honestly insane. I sometimes apply it with a duo fiber brush or just my fingers and it always looks great. My only suggestion is be light handed the first time because you'll probably be surprised at how well it works!!
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
These are the best cream blushes in my opinion from the drugstore. I use a small stippling brush to apply the color to the apples of my cheeks and it adds a healthy luminous appearance. I especially love using these in the summer because they're melt-proof on my skin. I have the shades 'Tickled' (bottom swatch) and 'Glow' (top swatch).
Amy M.
Merritt Is, FL
Maybe it's me but this product did not work on my face. It worked more like a "pore emphasizer". He was just very… Viscous? I don't know the color pay off wasn't that great, it didn't stay on my face, it emphasize my pores and when I would put it on after my foundation, it's almost like it removed my foundation. Just wasn't for me.
Wendy B.
How do you apply a cream blush? I've been wanting to try this one in particular but not sure how to apply it without ruining my foundation!
Maritza M.
What's the best way to apply a cream blush?
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
Does anyone prefer cream blush over powder blush ?
Lana N.
I am typically a powder blush user but have recently begun to try cream blushes. I am having a hard time with blending and application. What is the best way to apply a cream blush?
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
Will this blush last for the whole day?