BY NYX #76 in Blush

More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy sultry and long-lasting.

Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene / Propylene /Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Mica,Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 (CI15850),D&C Red 27 (CI45410), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Red(CI77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499)

Reviews (1963)
Buy on Amazon
  • "i had got the rose color and i loved the way it look it wasn’t too dark or too light. it matched perfectly with my skin" in 146 reviews
Kara D.
Review for: Natural more...
I've been a bright blush person for years, but lately I'd been craving a more neutral blush to wear with the bold lip colors I love.
NYX Ombré blush in Mauve Me is pretty darned ideal for my purpose. I agree with the assertion that Mauve Me is slightly pink/rose, but somehow still mauve; lightly applied with a fan brush, this shade gives my NW15 face a natural-looking and flattering subtle flush. The finish of Mauve Me is neither completely matte nor really shiny; I'd describe it as a "satin" finish. Since I have very oily skin, I prefer matte blushes, but this one works.
I could do without the highlighter portion; I swirl my brush over the entire surface of this smooth, well-pigmented blush before applying, thus blending the colors together, and the result looks fine, and lasts for hours on me.
I wore Mauve Me yesterday with a deep rose lipstick(Too Faced La Matte in "Hey Gurrl") and it looked terrific.
I'd definitely buy this cruelty-free, high-quality, reasonably priced product again.
Safi U.
Review for: Red cheeks, Tea rose, Natural, Orange more...
These are some of my favorite cream blushes because they’re on the dewy side, they come in a ton of different colors, are super pigmented, and can be used on the lips as well. Plus the price point is great too! Most of them are matte (meaning no shimmer) although a couple have very slight shimmer that you cant really see once applied. The only downside is that these will fade slightly by the end of the day because they don’t set. You might not like these if you have oily skin but for anyone who likes really dewy skin or is on the dry side you will like these.
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Review for: Natural more...
It’s okay honestly. It has nice color and lasts a while but it’s just really hard to get into the face without looking like a clown. If you are interested in investing in this, I recommend having a good beauty blender on hand to apply and blend with.
Ada A.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Boho chic more...
"When it comes to brows, it's pretty much unheard of me to stray from my Anastasia Brow Wiz, so the fact that this has now gone in my daily makeup bag is kind of a big deal. I've always found cheaper brow pencils to be a bit on the chalky side, but this was creamy and the fine point allowed me to fill my brows in with ease. Plus it's double ended so you get an eyebrow pencil and a really good brow bone highlight in one." Laura Capon, Digital Beauty Writer
Zoey D.
This has got to be one of my favorite cream blush products on the market. The formula is so easy to blend and goes on very easily. I love that they have some bold colors such as red, orange, and hot pink, as well as a nice array of peaches and neutral pinks to suit all skin tones. Plus they are available at an affordable price and NYX often goes on sale so you can get them for cheap. I'd highly recommend checking them out if you want to try out a cream blush!
Sara C.
El Campo, TX
This is my favorite blush I know this brand is inexpensive but this bright blush is so pigmented and long-lasting like you put it on your cheekbones and it just pops like you do not need that much you need a little dab on the left a little tab right blend it out and you're ready to go I like to put a little bit on my forehead nose area kind of the same way I Contour
Kelly V.
Denver
Review for: Rose petal more...
I really enjoy this product for more natural days. The color is gorgeous but not too bright. I usually pick up some product on a damp the original beautyblender® micro.mini and work it into the apples of my cheeks. It is definitely buildable if you are looking for more intense payoff. And I love that NYX is cruelty free!
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Natural more...
I think that Blushes from the NYX one of the best at the budget category! I mean They looks good on my skin, gives a bright colour and has a great pigmentation. But I have to say that sometimes, when my skin is going to be little bit oilier than usually, they could disappear after 4-5  hours(
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Natural, Glow, Rose petal more...
I’ve tried the colors I selected and like all of them. They are fairly pigmented, but that’s why I went for the more natural shades. Don’t use too much and blend. In general, I am not a big cream blush girl, I prefer powder. But this is good for a budget friendly change of pace.
Sara A.
Baltimore, MD
Very nice smooth kind of waxy formula. Incredible for the price. Love the way it makes me look flushed naturally. I have the shade hot pink and it makes my blue eyes stand out. Easy to apply with fingers on a no makeup makeup day. Applies over powder well.
Wendy B.
How do you apply a cream blush? I've been wanting to try this one in particular but not sure how to apply it without ruining my foundation!
Maritza M.
What's the best way to apply a cream blush?
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
Does anyone prefer cream blush over powder blush ?
Lana N.
I am typically a powder blush user but have recently begun to try cream blushes. I am having a hard time with blending and application. What is the best way to apply a cream blush?
Lisa H.
El Campo, TX
How do you suggest applying this? Stipple brush? Beauty blender? Fingers?