BY NYX #80 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Ana L D.
Inglewood
These roll on shimmers are so stunning and easy to use. You can literally just add a transition shade on your crease and roll the stick on your lid✨ BAM NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer
kissa T.
Stockton
I Iike it it’s not the best but it will get the job done !!! It’s really cute it’s small . I don’t buy this product often but when I do I used it a lot even though it wasn’t the best but I like it I recommend it if you wanna something fast .
shanna j.
usa
Not only is this good for going out and adding sum sparkle on ur eyes, but it also works to add sparkle to your hair and body!
Lauren G.
Lyndhurst
Review for: Nude more...
These shimmers are okay. Definitely not as pigmented as a lot of liquid eyeshadows but they look very nice on the eyes. I do not use this much but I do like the looks I get when I use it.
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed works great
jimena p.
Review for: Nude more...
I really like these the shimmer looks sooo pretty ! I have these in the shades nude, pink rose, and walnut and they’re such pretty colors. And I also really like the fact that they’re roll on shimmer so you can roll it straight onto your eyelid or sometimes I roll it onto my makeup brush which allows you to get more product !
Kulsum K.
Dammam, Eastern Province
I like it. Have the nude color and it is so beautiful! I used it in my wedding makeup too! There is fallout but if you apply it carefully. It's nice. 👍
Caralynn C.
Mulberry , FL
Review for: Salmon more...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring this back !
For those of us who don’t like using the glitter glue and dealing with the fallout this is amazing . I used it with almost every look and I love it .
Trusha J.
united states
Love love love this roll on shimmer. Using this roll on shimmer reduces the chances of fallouts. And the pigmentation is amazing.
Natalie V.
Review for: Taupe more...
Wonderful colors and look but needs improvement. Needs a glitter glue underneath or it flakes off completely. Even with a glue it doesn’t last all day. Also DON’T apply this directly to the eyelid! You risk cutting your eyelid with the glitter.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
KC F.
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?