BY NYX

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
Review for: Salmon more...
Love this product so much I use basically everyday and it's my absolute favorite! U don't even have to apply glitter glue for it to last this stuff doesn't need it !! I've only tried this one shade because I'm absolutely obsessed with it
marisa l.
Valrico fl
AMAZING ūüėć I have a pink and green, it is unbelievably pigmented, the colors come out so shiny and pretty, you only need 1 or 2 swipes for it to be full coverage on your lid. It's only about $4- $6 so it's honestly a steal, they last a long time aswell.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Other more...
I love most NYX products, and I love shimmer. You'd think this would be a hit for me...but man, this just did not work.

The packaging makes it nearly impossible to apply this to the lids without getting fallout all over your entire face. I realize you don't *have* to use it as a roll-on...but that's what its intended use is, and it just doesn't work well. The shimmer particles got into my eyes, and irritated them to hell and back. The pigmentation was decent, but certainly not good enough to make up for the downfalls of this product.

I will not be repurchasing and I can't recommend this to anyone! I know it's affordable, but even the tiny price tag isn't worth the hassle.
Kailey F.
Awesome way to quickly add some sparkle to your day! Much less messy than traditional glitter and you don’t need to use glue. I recommend putting your brush or finger on the roller ball and applying it to your eyes that way - it’s harder using the roller ball on your eyes
Avery S.
Review for: Chestnut more...
This is a gorgeous color, and I think it is very easy to use as the roller helps distribute an even amount of product onto your lid, but I don’t necessarily think that it’s the best way to apply it. I’d recommend rolling it on your finger then applying it to the lid. One problem that I have with is that when you roll the product on, initially it looks really good but then I started to notice that the glitter falls onto my cheeks and then I was left with a dark matte color. Although this is a very pretty color, I’d recommend using this with a good eyeshadow primer (especially when using the dark colors from this collection) to avoid the issue I had.
Sydney J.
Kamloops, BC
Review for: Walnut more...
There is some fallout with the sparkles going everywhere but who does love a little sparkle.. I mean a LOT of sparkle! It is so pigmented and give your eye look that extra oomph to bring it next level! Although it is loose glitter, it stays very well
lindsey c.
Hueysville, ['', '', '']
Decent enough color pay off, I feel like you get more for your money with the pan formula however. These are nice when you want a little bit of a subtle sheen, but didn't give me the full color I wanted.
Shanzay A.
Canton, MI
Review for: Taupe more...
Beautiful color and super useful.. Slight fall out but lasts a good while. I'd recommend it!
Jennifer A.
Review for: Almond, Mauve Pink more...
Love this roll on shimmer. It goes on so smooth and the pigment is so nice. It does have a little fall out but is with it.
Laurel S.
Review for: Taupe, Pink, Walnut, Nude, Salmon more...
i used these a lot in highschool as eyeshadow and highlighters i highly recommend these
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?