BY NYX #82 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
heather c.
Sidney
Review for: Sea Foam more...
I actually just bought this not long ago, never could find to many roller colors that would actually stay and pop. I always say the brighter the better and these colors you can work with like that.
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY
Review for: Nude more...
Bought this on a whim during the recent NYX sale and LOVED IT.  Can't wait to buy other colors!!  It applies so easy and I love the color and shimmer.  I was shocked at how little it took to really see results!  This shade is such a nice neutral.  Would definitely purchase again.
Christal J.
Oshawa
Review for: Almond more...
This product can be used in so many different ways! I use it as highlighter, eyeshadow and even in my lipstick looks. It’s very pigmented, so be careful! Wonderful product!
EDNALYNN L.
NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer Will I buy this again? YES!! This product is amazing. The application is easy. It adds a little boom to your look. In the picture provided I topped it off a matte blue color and blend it a bit over that area. It's very light on the shadow but creates an amazing look. Little goes a long way! I love how the eye makeup ended up looking. This is one of my staples 💙! On top of that it's also affordable! That's what's great about lots of NYX products high quality with amazing prices. This is a win win for me!
Hannah H.
I have this in silver and it is so awesome! Just roll on for intense sparkle pigment or brush out to desired amount. It can be a subtle shimmer or eye catching glitter look. I love how versatile it is.
Jennifer N.
Rumson, NJ
Review for: Platinum more...
I have used several glitter powders before, but I find that this one stays on the longest (I've had it stay on for approximately 10 hours at a time without much of a problem). It also is more noticeable than some of the others I had used in the past, which was important to me. I also haven't had much trouble getting it off with the use of a makeup remover wipe. Definitely worth looking into if you need glitter to stay on!
Gretchen R.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Platinum more...
I decided to give this product a try and I'm so glad I did. I love how vibrant the color is without using any spray.
Martyna M.
Celbridge
Review for: Salmon more...
Love this product loads! Beautiful colour! Super pigmented! Really easy to apply & stays on for a long time! Would recommend & is really worth its price eventhough it's really inexpensive! Definitely worth purchasing!
Lindsey E.
At first, I hated this product. I found the rollerball very difficult to use and could hardly get any product to come out of it. I bought it last year and then remembered it around Halloween time. I tried to use it one day when I had a costume to wear, and found that it was nearly impossible. I pried off the top with the ball, then realized that I could just dip a brush inside the open-top and get the glitter out that way. The glitter itself is incredible. It is so shimmery. It is perfect. Don't waste your time with the ball. Just pop it off from the beginning.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Other more...
I love most NYX products, and I love shimmer. You'd think this would be a hit for me...but man, this just did not work.

The packaging makes it nearly impossible to apply this to the lids without getting fallout all over your entire face. I realize you don't *have* to use it as a roll-on...but that's what its intended use is, and it just doesn't work well. The shimmer particles got into my eyes, and irritated them to hell and back. The pigmentation was decent, but certainly not good enough to make up for the downfalls of this product.

I will not be repurchasing and I can't recommend this to anyone! I know it's affordable, but even the tiny price tag isn't worth the hassle.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?