BY NYX #93 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Gretchen R.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Platinum more...
I decided to give this product a try and I'm so glad I did. I love how vibrant the color is without using any spray.
Martyna M.
Celbridge
Review for: Salmon more...
Love this product loads! Beautiful colour! Super pigmented! Really easy to apply & stays on for a long time! Would recommend & is really worth its price eventhough it's really inexpensive! Definitely worth purchasing!
Lindsey E.
At first, I hated this product. I found the rollerball very difficult to use and could hardly get any product to come out of it. I bought it last year and then remembered it around Halloween time. I tried to use it one day when I had a costume to wear, and found that it was nearly impossible. I pried off the top with the ball, then realized that I could just dip a brush inside the open-top and get the glitter out that way. The glitter itself is incredible. It is so shimmery. It is perfect. Don't waste your time with the ball. Just pop it off from the beginning.
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Almond, Nude, Salmon more...
These products are worth the few bucks! They transform an eye look to full glam. I use this product everytime I have a big event and want to do a dramatic look. The shimmer can be used for anything, but I specifically use it for my eyes. I bought these three shimmer colors from Ulta, and I highly recommend them. There is some fall out but nothing crazy. It's a roll on so you can apply it to your finger and dap it on your eye, use a brush, or simply just roll on! Here's the colors swatched on my arm. Order from bottom to top: Salmon, Almond, & Nude!
Virginie L.
Whenever I feel pretty lazy (a.k.a. Pretty much everyday) I just roll this baby on my eyelids, throw on some mascara and concealer and boom! I'm at te door! It's super easy to apply and stays on for a few hours :))
Adele M.
Very pigmented, rolls on nice and smooth. Great color selection and I love the price. The only reason why it doesn't get 5 stars is because there is some fallout during application and after super long wear (8+ hours)
Jadhira S.
I use this like bible on my cheek bones and everyone that sees it loves it because they like the glow that it gives my face
Amaris J.
I love this product, so inexpensive and so luxe. I recommend using a glitter glue for intense staying power, who color payoff is beautiful though. I used the champagne color one for s bride once it came out so beautiful.
Priscilla  c.
Review for: Sea Foam more...
I use This in the pass i really don't like because give some alergys whit this
Angel I.
Review for: Salmon more...
I absolutely love NYC products and this roll on shimmer is perfect for giving me that frost I like to complete my eyes. sometimes I like to use it in the corner of each eye to brighten and open up my eyes.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?