BY NYX #82 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Mauve Pink more...
Shimmer disappears within a few mins of application. Not very pigmented at all. Disappointed to say the least. Sadly won’t be purchasing again. Only got 4 uses out of it before I lost hope in it. Beautiful colors though.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Other more...
I love most NYX products, and I love shimmer. You'd think this would be a hit for me...but man, this just did not work.

The packaging makes it nearly impossible to apply this to the lids without getting fallout all over your entire face. I realize you don't *have* to use it as a roll-on...but that's what its intended use is, and it just doesn't work well. The shimmer particles got into my eyes, and irritated them to hell and back. The pigmentation was decent, but certainly not good enough to make up for the downfalls of this product.

I will not be repurchasing and I can't recommend this to anyone! I know it's affordable, but even the tiny price tag isn't worth the hassle.
Priscilla M.
Review for: Light Blue more...
This product reminds me of something I would use in middle school. Its a tacky Product
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Really dislike this. Applies very unevenly and chunky glitter. Not worth buying at all.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
Not a fan of any kind of rollerball cosmetics. Got one of these as a gift and did nothing for me.
Nina V.
Jacksonville, FL
I wanted this to work, but sadly that was not the case. I could not get this to apply without fallout. I used a glitter primer and a wet brush to apply and still there was fallout. I will say that it looked stunning on the lid, but I can not get past the fallout.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
They're so so. I'd rather stick with the loose pigments or prismatic shadows.
Nicole R.
Review for: Pink more...
I did not like this. it was an ugly color and only stayed on for a very short period of time. i would not recommend this product
Jordan T.
Review for: Mauve Pink more...
This was a total distaster for me! I absolutely LOVE NYX but this was such a dissapointment. Maybe the product I got was a bad one but it was clumoy after two uses and the roller ball eas stuck in place making it completely unusable. I will repurchase and give it one more try though!
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Review for: Chestnut more...
I do not like this product.. Roll on eye shadow is just not my favorite. I found this product to be very light and it had a lot of fallout. It did not last on my eyes very long.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?