BY NYX

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Eden L.
Great metallic, big color payoff for a light shade, and the roll on makes it easy to pop in your bag for a 2 am boost when you know itll be a late night. Good adhesion, and lasting.
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
These are so cool and handy no mess unlike regular glitter. I used it to contour and as eye shadow it was easy to blend and medium coverage true to color and very build able I have 3 of them and I would buy more and recommend this!
Eden L.
Review for: Chestnut more...
Great metallic, big color payoff, very blendable and the roll on makes it easy to pop in your bag for a 2 am boost when you know itll be a late night. Good adhesion, and lasting.
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: Salmon more...
Was wanting a glitter look without having to deal with the hassle and mess and this product did the job! The packaging makes it so quick and easy to use while getting minimal fallout under the eyes. Would purchase in other colors
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
These are gorgeous roller eyeshadow sticks. It does take a while to get product out. But there is a tone of fall out and would be easier if it was in a regular eyeshadow case.
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Review for: Nude more...
This stuff is soooo glittery and amazing. Literally EVERYTIME I wear this I get asked what I'm using on my eyes!! I have 2 NAKED palates and I'm complimented when I use this stuff more. Love it so much such a beautiful color.
Lily B.
Palm Desert
Review for: Nude, Taupe, Almond, Pink, Purple, Salmon more...
These are by far my favorite shimmer product! Very beautiful shimmers, not too chunky or fine. And are very easy to apply. Sometimes very little will come off throughout the day but can be prevented with a good shimmer eye primer! I would definitely buy these again!
Valentina V.
I have always said, I love glitter and I love that one of my favorite brands is who has it for sale, I love glitter and I love the Nyx brand! I highly recommend most of the products of this brand!
Sara B.
I love throwing this in my bag when I don't have a lot of time to get ready for a night out. It's the perfect size and takes 5 seconds to apply. It's super cheap and great quality. The shimmer is amazing and there's a lot of different colors.
Hannah B.
Whitewater, WI
This shimmer is absolutely gorgeous! I have a blue and a purple one and both are incredibly pigmented and lasted for a long time. I was also able to blend out the shimmer really nicely so it didn't look blocky at all!
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?