BY NYX #82 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Chandra C.
This roll on shimmer is beautiful. You don't need a primer or an eyeshadow underneath. It gives a dark color and a beautiful shimmer. It doesn't crease at all and there's no fall out.
kami C.
London, ON
Review for: Salmon more...
I love the salmon color it looks great on. the pigmentation is OK, its pretty light and I can't imagine it showing up to well on really light skin tones. a few applications can get you what you want. I'm not a huge fan of the "roll" on application it took some getting use to, but for the price its a fine product. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because of the application, but that's really it. the color is nice and nyx products are always good in my opinion.
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
I absolutely am in love with these shimmer roll-ons, they are amazingly pigmented and they have the perfect amount of sparkle. Very fine powdered glitter. Goes on smooth, and with primer, it pops even more. Great for clubbing. Lots of pigmented colors to choose from, like all nyx products.
Laura Q.
Orleans, ON
I love this on the lids I have a few shades and I use them on the centre of my lid. They do not spread all over your face. They stay true to the colour. You can also use these on your body. I've used them for Halloween and they work really well! I love pairing it with the jumbo eye pencils. Especially in the shade milk. It makes the colours pop as well as stay on longer.
Nicole G.
Review for: Nude more...
Love these! I have them in a bunch of colors. The price is decent for the punch it packs. Super pigmented and the amount of shimmer is unreal!!! I can apply it directly to the eye, or for more precise areas I can roll it onto the back of my hand and use my brush to pick up and apply as desired.
Elliana  Y.
Toronto
Review for: Chestnut more...
This is amazing and under $5! I had to wear a lot of stage makeup these past few months, which means lots of glitter and lots of shimmer. I used this for about 3 months and I still have some left. It stayed on throughout all the tears and the sweat, doesn't smudge at all, or look cakey. It also comes off easily with makeup remover. I totally recommend this to everyone! Especially if you are in the show biz!
axina k.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I have them in every colour. So easy to apply and wearing just this on it's own is enough! Can definitely go from day time to night and it does elevate your entire look! 10/10
Lubna S.
Review for: Chestnut more...
Ah, first let me start by saying this product is fantastic for drugstore. When you apply the first layer it's got good colour payout considering its glitter which for most drugstore brands when you swatch them they are completely sheer! The colour is a beautiful chocolate warm brown - chestnut basically. Amazing if your doing a brown smokey eye to just pop on top! It's inexpensive so it won't break the bank to give this a go ūüĎŹ
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
I really like these!! The colour is really buildable so you can get a more sheer sparkle or pack it on to get more of the colour. The only cons are they are a bit hard to control because of the roller ball and I find they do fade through the day without a primer for sure. But overall they're really fun and so so pretty!
Rhiannon W.
Review for: Onyx more...
Not easy to get a precise covering on eye. But is a nice colour and finish. The idea of roll on eye shimmer should of stayed in the 90s as plenty of better ways to apply. I ended up using an eyeshadow brush with this product.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?