BY NYX #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
amaya m.
benejuzar
Me gusta este roll on, es cómodo a la hora de usarlo y con él evitas que se caiga todo el producto del bote a diferencia de otros. Es un brillo muy fino aunque para mi gusto yo prefiero los face and body glitter!!
Shamiran B.
I have 7 colours of this product and I absolutely love them. I wish I had more colours but I can't find them anymore here in Syndey. They are very pigmented and amazing.
tatiana g.
when i first saw these mini beauties i fell in love, good package, beautiful presentation. the only con of this product is that when applied, after a while, it starts to lose the colour leaving only a bit of glitter
Chandra C.
This roll on shimmer is beautiful. You don't need a primer or an eyeshadow underneath. It gives a dark color and a beautiful shimmer. It doesn't crease at all and there's no fall out.
Emma P.
Melbourne
Very beautiful colour. Great sparkle on the eyes to brighten it up. Nyx has a large variety of colours and shades to make it easy to get exactly what you are after. Doesn't appear like a foiled eyeshadow, however you do get a nice sparkle.
kami C.
London, ON
Review for: Salmon more...
I love the salmon color it looks great on. the pigmentation is OK, its pretty light and I can't imagine it showing up to well on really light skin tones. a few applications can get you what you want. I'm not a huge fan of the "roll" on application it took some getting use to, but for the price its a fine product. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because of the application, but that's really it. the color is nice and nyx products are always good in my opinion.
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
I absolutely am in love with these shimmer roll-ons, they are amazingly pigmented and they have the perfect amount of sparkle. Very fine powdered glitter. Goes on smooth, and with primer, it pops even more. Great for clubbing. Lots of pigmented colors to choose from, like all nyx products.
Laura Q.
Orleans, ON
I love this on the lids I have a few shades and I use them on the centre of my lid. They do not spread all over your face. They stay true to the colour. You can also use these on your body. I've used them for Halloween and they work really well! I love pairing it with the jumbo eye pencils. Especially in the shade milk. It makes the colours pop as well as stay on longer.
Nicole G.
Review for: Nude more...
Love these! I have them in a bunch of colors. The price is decent for the punch it packs. Super pigmented and the amount of shimmer is unreal!!! I can apply it directly to the eye, or for more precise areas I can roll it onto the back of my hand and use my brush to pick up and apply as desired.
Elliana  Y.
Toronto
Review for: Chestnut more...
This is amazing and under $5! I had to wear a lot of stage makeup these past few months, which means lots of glitter and lots of shimmer. I used this for about 3 months and I still have some left. It stayed on throughout all the tears and the sweat, doesn't smudge at all, or look cakey. It also comes off easily with makeup remover. I totally recommend this to everyone! Especially if you are in the show biz!
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?