BY NYX #80 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Miranda S.
"So easy to use! I have the goldish bronze color and mainly use it as eyeshadow when I'm too lazy in the morning to use my palettes and it is just a quick swipe and I'm done. Pigmented and stays on pretty well but I use a gold eyeshadow primer helps it last all day and all night.
heather c.
Sidney
Review for: Sea Foam more...
I actually just bought this not long ago, never could find to many roller colors that would actually stay and pop. I always say the brighter the better and these colors you can work with like that.
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
I have two of these, I have the white pearly shade and the emerald green shade, they both are very pigmented and the green even stays on the skin after being wiped off. They are hard to use but you can use a brush with it and it is fine that way! Very affordable as well
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Oh. My. Shimmer. Gods! This stuff is amazing!!! It is so pigmented and beautiful. It isn't just a chunky glitter, but a true fine milled shimmer. It goes on so smoothly and stays there. I swatched it on the back of my hand when I first got it and it stayed there until I washed it off. I need more colors!!!
Supriya S.
College Station, TX
Review for: Chestnut more...
This product is a go to staple on mine for a bolder night out look. It is easy to use, and is not in the slightest messy. The bottle/roll-on feature is very helpful and the pigment itself is stunning. The glitter isn't too childish, but quite sophisticated, while still being glittery and the color selection is very nice. I have 3 of them and soon want to get all!!
Emily A.
Review for: Walnut more...
Okay, for being so cheap these are nice. I find that when first applied, they look beautiful. I love the color selection, and they are pigmented. The roll on applicator is not my favorite though, it's honestly hard for me to get any shadow out. I also don't think these last very well on the eyes at all, I find maybe for an hour? The fade very quickly.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
I don't often opt for a super glam sparkly eye look but when I do I love to roll this product on my lip. I make sure to apply a good primer or glitter glue and then roll it on and it lasts all night. Can be a glittery mess if you don't use a primer or glue though. Super pigmented and very shimmery. Beautiful product and very easy to use.
Ashley C.
I absolutely love the roll on shimmers. My favorite ones are the salmon and nude one. I like to use them on my eyes as a pop of shimmer when I do a halo eye. I also use as a all over color for easy out the door look am you can use them as a highlight if you like a lot of shimmer.
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
Review for: Pink more...
I love to wear bright colors and glitter on my lids. The roll on shimmer cuts my eye shadow time extremely because i can take it and roll it right on top of my base eye shadow and it doe not need any extra adhesive to apply it too. With the use of the eye shadow primer I had about 8hrs of wear before I stated notice any difference in the pigmentation.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I love the glitter, and I even love the idea behind this product... But it's just not practical. You have to hold it upside for glitter to continuously flow from the roller ball, and you need some sort of adhesive for it to stick to, so you end up with a mess of glitter glue / primer on the applicator and very little glitter on the eyes.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
KC F.
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?