BY NYX #82 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
Review for: Nude more...
These have amazing pigment and are truly shimmery and glittery when applied. There is a lot of fall out with this product. You apply this by rolling it over your eyelid or face or body. They are a great alternative if you are looking for the foil/high shine look. I find for use on the eyelids the roller ball is not precise enough. I find rolling some product on the back of my hand and then applying to the lid with a brush is a very effective means of application and helps to limit the amount of fallout without losing pigmentation.
Arianna S.
Review for: Walnut, Chestnut more...
Has anyone ever complained about too much sparkle?? This roll on stick has saved me so many work days when I'm too lazy to sit and paint eyeshadow on. I get compliments every time I wear it!! The colors are fabulous and the shimmer lasts day and night. No seriously. The glittering has no end! It pairs great over any shadow base or looks super cute all on its own. NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer
Starla M.
Dayton, OH
This product is great when you want a lot of glitter without the hassle of constant caking to make it visible. It rolls on thick, isn't too clumpy and goes on pretty evenly for the most part. The softer shades are also great for highlights. My only issue with the product is the amount of fallout when not paired with a finishing spray or primer, and it does tend to clump in my crease after a few hours of wear. I definitely recommend keeping it closer to the brow bone and away from the actual lid.
Erika H.
Review for: Chestnut more...
I bought this product because I loved the idea of it (I'm really bad at applying traditional eyeshadow). Maybe it's just me, but I can't figure out how to apply this and make it look good. Since I bought a darker shade, any time I try to blend it, it looks like I have a black eye. But for $4 it was worth a try, and seems like a useful product if I cant figure it out. I bought it at an NYX store and the packaging was nice.
Claire K.
Placentia, CA
Review for: Taupe more...
One of my favorite products to use when I’m in need of some glitter! The fact that its a stick and roll makes it super easy to use without the mess. When you apply it on your eyelids, it can sometimes come out unevenly, but thats nothing a quick brush cant fix.

It lasts and sticks on for a good part of the day without anything applied to your eyelids, so if you want maximum hold-age, apply some glue-like product!
Miranda S.
"So easy to use! I have the goldish bronze color and mainly use it as eyeshadow when I'm too lazy in the morning to use my palettes and it is just a quick swipe and I'm done. Pigmented and stays on pretty well but I use a gold eyeshadow primer helps it last all day and all night.
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
I have two of these, I have the white pearly shade and the emerald green shade, they both are very pigmented and the green even stays on the skin after being wiped off. They are hard to use but you can use a brush with it and it is fine that way! Very affordable as well
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Oh. My. Shimmer. Gods! This stuff is amazing!!! It is so pigmented and beautiful. It isn't just a chunky glitter, but a true fine milled shimmer. It goes on so smoothly and stays there. I swatched it on the back of my hand when I first got it and it stayed there until I washed it off. I need more colors!!!
Supriya S.
College Station, TX
Review for: Chestnut more...
This product is a go to staple on mine for a bolder night out look. It is easy to use, and is not in the slightest messy. The bottle/roll-on feature is very helpful and the pigment itself is stunning. The glitter isn't too childish, but quite sophisticated, while still being glittery and the color selection is very nice. I have 3 of them and soon want to get all!!
Emily A.
Review for: Walnut more...
Okay, for being so cheap these are nice. I find that when first applied, they look beautiful. I love the color selection, and they are pigmented. The roll on applicator is not my favorite though, it's honestly hard for me to get any shadow out. I also don't think these last very well on the eyes at all, I find maybe for an hour? The fade very quickly.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?