BY NYX #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
I have two of these, I have the white pearly shade and the emerald green shade, they both are very pigmented and the green even stays on the skin after being wiped off. They are hard to use but you can use a brush with it and it is fine that way! Very affordable as well
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Oh. My. Shimmer. Gods! This stuff is amazing!!! It is so pigmented and beautiful. It isn't just a chunky glitter, but a true fine milled shimmer. It goes on so smoothly and stays there. I swatched it on the back of my hand when I first got it and it stayed there until I washed it off. I need more colors!!!
Supriya S.
College Station, TX
Review for: Chestnut more...
This product is a go to staple on mine for a bolder night out look. It is easy to use, and is not in the slightest messy. The bottle/roll-on feature is very helpful and the pigment itself is stunning. The glitter isn't too childish, but quite sophisticated, while still being glittery and the color selection is very nice. I have 3 of them and soon want to get all!!
Katherine E.
New york, NY
I love this stuff! I use it not only on my eyelids but also sometimes over my lipstick if I'm going for a bold and glittery look. It rolls on so smooth and easily and it is at such a great price. I have the pink color and it looks great with basically anything.
Jess Tito A.
OMG HEAVEN LOVE LOVE LOVE this product soooo amazing and easy to use it blends soooo smoothly very shimmery and feels like you don't even have anything on the colors are so amazing how they reflect of everything one of my favorite eye shadows and simple to apply NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer
Emily A.
Review for: Walnut more...
Okay, for being so cheap these are nice. I find that when first applied, they look beautiful. I love the color selection, and they are pigmented. The roll on applicator is not my favorite though, it's honestly hard for me to get any shadow out. I also don't think these last very well on the eyes at all, I find maybe for an hour? The fade very quickly.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
I don't often opt for a super glam sparkly eye look but when I do I love to roll this product on my lip. I make sure to apply a good primer or glitter glue and then roll it on and it lasts all night. Can be a glittery mess if you don't use a primer or glue though. Super pigmented and very shimmery. Beautiful product and very easy to use.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I love the glitter, and I even love the idea behind this product... But it's just not practical. You have to hold it upside for glitter to continuously flow from the roller ball, and you need some sort of adhesive for it to stick to, so you end up with a mess of glitter glue / primer on the applicator and very little glitter on the eyes.
Ashley C.
I absolutely love the roll on shimmers. My favorite ones are the salmon and nude one. I like to use them on my eyes as a pop of shimmer when I do a halo eye. I also use as a all over color for easy out the door look am you can use them as a highlight if you like a lot of shimmer.
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
Review for: Pink more...
I love to wear bright colors and glitter on my lids. The roll on shimmer cuts my eye shadow time extremely because i can take it and roll it right on top of my base eye shadow and it doe not need any extra adhesive to apply it too. With the use of the eye shadow primer I had about 8hrs of wear before I stated notice any difference in the pigmentation.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?