BY NYX #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Delaney S.
I love how easy it is to roll on our kids and be done with it, but the roller is big so if you are going for glitter in a specific spot like a cut crease look I would probably roll it on the back of your hand and use a flat eyeshadow brush. Also some times when you roll it not much will come out so you have to roll it on the back of your hand to distribute the product all on the roller. It does have great coverage of the eyelid! There is so many colors and will help bring you eyeshadow looks to the next step!
Natasha L.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: NYX Roll On Shimmer For Eyes, Face & Body color RES13 Chestnut more...
huh that's probably my favorite make up I ever used ever! I used it for all occassions, depending where I go, more glitters at night and only a little bit during the day that i smudge over my eyelid. It's cheap, and have nice pigment. After a long day, only a "left over" is there but it gives just the perfect glam and shines to your eyes. Very fine glitter! all the other colors are awesome too! i have blue,purple, almond color, salmon. My favorite make up to give my little sisters too!!!
Vandita S.
Review for: Pink, Mauve Pink, Salmon more...
These can be a real hassle to use with the actual rollerball, so I take the ball off and pour the pigment into empty cosmetic jars; it makes using these 10000x easier and way less messy. The colors themselves are beautiful and very shimmery. I use these with the nyx mixing medium and they last all day on my lids with no creasing and almost no transfer to my upper lid. They're a little messy and tricky to use at first but I've been using these for about 2 years now and I absolutely love them. They also last very long, as I haven't come close to finishing them despite having them for over two years now.
Randi K.
Sayre, PA
I have every color of this roll on shimmer shadow and I absolutely love the idea! I got mine at ulta with a bogo sale, and they are amazing for putting them in your purse for on the go quick makeup if your running late one or two rolls on the eyes and you have a beautiful eye makeup look! Very easy to apply doesn't irritate the eyes just a very stunning variety of shadows would recommend this product!
Arianna S.
Review for: Walnut, Chestnut more...
Has anyone ever complained about too much sparkle?? This roll on stick has saved me so many work days when I'm too lazy to sit and paint eyeshadow on. I get compliments every time I wear it!! The colors are fabulous and the shimmer lasts day and night. No seriously. The glittering has no end! It pairs great over any shadow base or looks super cute all on its own. NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer
Starla M.
Dayton, OH
This product is great when you want a lot of glitter without the hassle of constant caking to make it visible. It rolls on thick, isn't too clumpy and goes on pretty evenly for the most part. The softer shades are also great for highlights. My only issue with the product is the amount of fallout when not paired with a finishing spray or primer, and it does tend to clump in my crease after a few hours of wear. I definitely recommend keeping it closer to the brow bone and away from the actual lid.
Valerie S.
I tried these out because I saw them get one buy one at Ulta.  I've never used a roll on shadow but for the price, I couldn't go wrong.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I am a olive complected and my daughter who is fair also uses them.  They're pretty vibrant for roll ons.  The only annoying part is shaking it so the roller has product on it for buildup of color.  I've sometimes removed the roller and used it as a loose shadow over primer. Liked it so much, I went back and bought 4 more!
Megan G.
Lorain, OH
I own seven of these and I absolutely love them! My favorite is 'Salmon' and I have convinced several of my friends to try these as well! I love them over a base or glitter primer the best. I use the NYX B30 detail brush to grab the powder off the ball so that I can apply it strategically without tons of fallout. The lighter shades also make great highlighters! The price is amazing. And worst case- if you hate the roller, you can pop the ball out and empty it into a small container like a pigment. Highly highly recommend!!
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
The shimmer itself is really great but the roll on aspect of it is completely impractical. I usually roll it onto the back of my hand cause there is no way you can roll "loose shimmer" straight onto your way. Best way is to put it on the back of your hand, then put glitter glue on your lid and then use your finger to dab it onto your lid.
Starlytte M.
Phoenix
Review for: Purple more...
I have all of the colors, but purple is my favorite.  I use it alone, with primer first.  I also use it to add a shimmer over top of a matte eyeshadow.  Sometimes I use an angled eye shadow brush to apply a thin line of color/sparkle under my lower lashes, with just mascara. Great value, great colors, and very versatile.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?