BY NYX #82 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Alexandria H.
Love this product. Looks great on! I do wish the color was a little brighter but overall it's really nice. It is build able and I think my tanish pale skin works well with it. I would recommend this to others.
Jen S.
Review for: Salmon more...
NYX roll in shimmer stays on but is a bit too shimmery for me. For a dramatic look and tons of glittery shimmer, it is great and the price is too. Just not an everyday thing.
Dee A.
I bought this in nude which looks like a baby pink! When you roll it on & lightly rub it around it looks like a whole eyeshadow look without the effort.

The glitter is not overpowering but you can add more layers for a powerful affect
Sana A.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Chestnut more...
I have the white shimmer and i use this for the inner corners of my eyes for that much needed little pop! I also roll it down my cheekbones for a make shift highlight sometimes and it works just as well
Hannah H.
I have this in silver and it is so awesome! Just roll on for intense sparkle pigment or brush out to desired amount. It can be a subtle shimmer or eye catching glitter look. I love how versatile it is.
Kayley D.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Nude more...
In love with this its great for adding that pop of pretty on top of your favorite eye shadow or highlight! Super easy to apply, great pigment and super affordable! I'm in Love
Jade F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Platinum more...
I'm a big fan! I love its versatility and the fact that it gives a shimmer plus glitter. I live dusting it over my eye with a fluffy brush or rolling it in my inner corner.
Michelle G.
Independence, MO
Review for: Nude more...
Love love love these. Great pigmentation and color pay off. Only problem is it's hard to get a nice precise application with a roller like you would applying with a brush.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Chestnut more...
This product is amazing! It glides on perfectly and has great sparkle and pigmentation. You can smudge it for a lighter effect or cake it on for a really dense sparkly eye!
Paloma E.
I'm in love with NYX roll on eye shimmer. I apply my eye shadows first and then to give it a little more sparkle I apply a little shimmer on top and blend it well so you don't see lines. Amazing price.
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
I was looking for a new shimmer and wanted to know if anyone has ever used this. How pigmented is it, do you have to press hard on the rollerball to have the product come out, and how long does it normally stay on?
Alondra C.
Is this good and pigmented ?
Torrie M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Does the glitter get all over your face?
Alexandra D.
Has anyone had any problems with this product?
Olivia  L.
Allen Park, MI
I'm curious, do you have to use a primer or another eyeshadow before you apply this?