BY NYX #82 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Nikole G.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Chestnut more...
If you are looking for glitter, you've found it! This roll on product really does have beautiful pigment and is very sparkly. There is a lot of fall out, so definitely apply this to your eyes before doing your face makeup!
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Chestnut more...
These roll on eye shimmers are so great! They're very pigmented! I recommend rolling it on the eye lid instead of trying to use a brush. It will come out much more opaque. I don't see any fallout throughout the day/night as long as you use a good eyelid primer!(:
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
Review for: Taupe more...
Great for that shimmery look weither in your inner Corner of your eye or using down the middle of your lid for that pop in your look. Nyx roll on eye shimmer is mess free and beautiful!
I love this product. It stays on all day. I only wish that they made the applicator smaller so you could be more precise. It is pretty pigmented. I find that when I use it the glitter gets everywhere. It's easy to take the glitter off.
Hannah B.
Whitewater, WI
This shimmer is absolutely gorgeous! I have a blue and a purple one and both are incredibly pigmented and lasted for a long time. I was also able to blend out the shimmer really nicely so it didn't look blocky at all!
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
I have one of these, but I don't really ever reach for it. My favorite use of this product is to put on top of matte eyeshadows that I want to stand out more, and it gets the job done.
Alexandra G.
Review for: Chestnut more...
I love how affordable and easily to use. I usually just apply it directly on my lid and blend out the edges with a brush. I only use those and with the shimmer is gives me a look like I took a long time to do my eyes.
Hanna G.
Warren, MI
Review for: Onyx more...
The glitter itself is beautiful.
However, it's hard to use without it getting all over your face with the roll on application. Also, it's best if you put it over a pigment glue.
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
Review for: Nude more...
Alexandria H.
Love this product. Looks great on! I do wish the color was a little brighter but overall it's really nice. It is build able and I think my tanish pale skin works well with it. I would recommend this to others.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?