BY NYX #82 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Chelsea B.
Westfield, NY
Review for: Chestnut more...
I used to use this product quite frequently, but in the past few years my style has changed. This product is great if you like shimmer! Most people do- lately I've been into the matte look. When I wore this I'd get so many compliments. It's cheap but you'd never know. The variety of colors is nice too.
Shannon S.
Fargo, ND
This is such an easy product to use when I'm in a rush! I like that it's shimmery but not big chunks of glitter. When I'm in a hurry I just put on my lid primer, roll this on from lid to brow bone, line, mascara, out the door! Definitely a lifesaver for those days when you wake up late for work!
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Review for: Blue more...
#smart! Prevent broken eye shimmer because is a roll on! Awesome results, great ton, long duration. My skin is average dark, but this color works well though! I recommend this product and I'll buy again for sure!
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
This make for a beautiful eye look. I have the silver color and this pink color and they are beautiful. I usually only use this for special occasions but sometimes will glitter it out!
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
This surpassed my expectations. However there is a fair amount of fall out but if you apply it with your finger it looks very good and there is less fall out than just applying it to your kid with the roller. It adds the perfect amount of shimmer to a look.
Aracelli S.
Review for: Sea Foam more...
This color is such a beautiful color. It's super affordable, the pigment is super strong. It's really easy to apply and to use it. I definitely recommend this product for anybody. It's amazing no doubt about it
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Sea Foam more...
I have use this once before on my sister when she was a mermaid for Halloween it worked great and lasted pretty much all night it is a nice packaging and it was very affordable I would definitely buy it again
Allison M.
Kailua, HI
Review for: Chestnut more...
Love these roll on shimmers . They are super easy to put on . They last a long time . They don't crease . There's no fall out . I definitely recommend to anyone who likes glitter eye makeup . I would buy this product over and over again
Kerynn L.
Rochester, NY
SO SPARKLY. SO AFFORDABLE. I do wish they'd come out with more colors for this. I wear this daily and my choices really either very bright or...brown. I wish there was some cream colors and rose gold, more pretty colors... "lingerie" line colors
Madison R.
Review for: Mauve Pink more...
This stuff is amazing! It's so shimmery, not glittery, and looks great on my pale skin and green eyes. It last for a good 7-8 hours for me. I sweat a lot on my face and have oily skin, so that may be why it doesn't last a full 12 hours. I really love this product and all things NYX.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?