BY NYX #94 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
I really like these because you don't need to buy any glitter glue. They roll on really nicely and the glitter is pretty pigmented. The glitter is also really nice and not chunky. I do recommend these they are easy to use even for beginners
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Chestnut more...
I love these so much! i usually put NYX glitter primer before i apply this to make it last so much longer and pop out more as well. for a more subtle look i just put it on as is. This is a great product and a great price as well definitely would recommend!
Jess Tito A.
OMG HEAVEN LOVE LOVE LOVE this product soooo amazing and easy to use it blends soooo smoothly very shimmery and feels like you don't even have anything on the colors are so amazing how they reflect of everything one of my favorite eye shadows and simple to apply NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer
Sana A.
Review for: Platinum more...
These have to be my favorite glitter eyeshadows. I have five different colors right now and can't wait to buy more. They are the perfect blend of color and sparkle, good for everyday use or special occasions. Definitely recommend getting these.
Jekia W.
I just purchased these roll on shimmers and I like them, I think that in order for you to get the best color pay off you should apply it directly to your eyes, don't use a brush it'll only defuse the glitter and the good thing is you can use it all over
Samantha D.
Review for: Purple more...
I love these shimmers for the corner of my eyes! They give a great highlight! They are also great for a shimmer overlay on eyeshadow. You con also use the white roll on shimmer with a brush as a cheek highlighter! And they are affordable !
Jordan T.
Review for: Mauve Pink more...
This was a total distaster for me! I absolutely LOVE NYX but this was such a dissapointment. Maybe the product I got was a bad one but it was clumoy after two uses and the roller ball eas stuck in place making it completely unusable. I will repurchase and give it one more try though!
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Purple more...
I love these shimmers. They're great to add on for a special occasion or for every day use. They roll on nicely over a matte or cream eye shadow. I have several colors in this brand and the sparkles add a really pretty touch, you just have to make sure you don't use too much!
Leah V.
This product is very pigmented and shimmery. Beautiful color selections for bold looks. Buildable intensity. The only thing I've found is that it fades really quickly & transfers pretty easily. Wanted to love it, but it doesn't last!
Stephanie A.
I just love all NYX products and the NYX roll on eye shimmer is so beautiful and amazing 😉 the have such beautiful and great 👍🏼 products it's beautiful 😍 and I really love their makeup 💄 I tell everyone about their stuff 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?