BY NYX #100 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Caralynn M.
Dayton, OH
Just bought these and I am so pleased! I actually got them to try to use them as a highlight, but they might be too sparkly for that. Still, they're absolutely gorgeous and have so much pay off. Especially for the price, these are a must have.
Taylor C.
Review for: Blue more...
So easy to use! I use it as eyeshadow when I'm too lazy in the morning to use my palettes for a full look and it is just a quick swipe and I'm done. Stays on pretty well but an eyeshadow primer helps it last all day and night. The color is a vibrant blue as long as you swipe it on a few times and blend it out.
Alondra R.
Urbandale, IA
OMG this is the best thing in my life this eye shimmer are awesome when you need some sparkle that would look elegant amor get a dramatic look this is definitely a great choice and is so affordable and a little goes along way LOVE IT !!!
Jennifer N.
Rumson, NJ
Review for: Platinum more...
I have used several glitter powders before, but I find that this one stays on the longest (I've had it stay on for approximately 10 hours at a time without much of a problem). It also is more noticeable than some of the others I had used in the past, which was important to me. I also haven't had much trouble getting it off with the use of a makeup remover wipe. Definitely worth looking into if you need glitter to stay on!
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Platinum more...
I LOVE NYX Cosmetics, they're super affordable with great products. This is no different. The shimmer is more like a fine glitter, so don't be fooled by the look in the package. I pack it on using a brush rather than rolling it directly onto my eyelid for better control & payoff
Abigail H.
Redding, CA
Omg these are amazing! I only have one of these glitter roll one but it applies beautifully! It really sparkles and makes your eyes pop too. It doesn't feel like your putting much on but when you see it in the mirror you'll see all the sparkles that complete your look.
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Chestnut more...
I love these so much! i usually put NYX glitter primer before i apply this to make it last so much longer and pop out more as well. for a more subtle look i just put it on as is. This is a great product and a great price as well definitely would recommend!
Katherine E.
I love this stuff! I use it not only on my eyelids but also sometimes over my lipstick if I'm going for a bold and glittery look. It rolls on so smooth and easily and it is at such a great price. I have the pink color and it looks great with basically anything.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
I really like these because you don't need to buy any glitter glue. They roll on really nicely and the glitter is pretty pigmented. The glitter is also really nice and not chunky. I do recommend these they are easy to use even for beginners
Jess Tito A.
OMG HEAVEN LOVE LOVE LOVE this product soooo amazing and easy to use it blends soooo smoothly very shimmery and feels like you don't even have anything on the colors are so amazing how they reflect of everything one of my favorite eye shadows and simple to apply NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?