BY NYX #94 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Tyana H.
I love this roll on glitter it is very easy to put on my eyes. It makes my eyes sparkle and it also looks good when you put it on top of an eyeshadow you have on already it looks the best. I would definitely buy more of this they have pretty colors.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Platinum more...
This silvery white color is a pretty color. The thing about it is it'll literally get everywhere. Like yeah when you roll it you get a lot of product coming out in a thick line (because it is a roller ball) but glitter sprays out in every direction when you roll it on. If you're looking for roll on glitter that comes out not sheer this is it, but I never find myself reaching for it since I bought it.
Starlytte M.
Phoenix
Review for: Purple more...
I have all of the colors, but purple is my favorite.  I use it alone, with primer first.  I also use it to add a shimmer over top of a matte eyeshadow.  Sometimes I use an angled eye shadow brush to apply a thin line of color/sparkle under my lower lashes, with just mascara. Great value, great colors, and very versatile.
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
The shimmer itself is really great but the roll on aspect of it is completely impractical. I usually roll it onto the back of my hand cause there is no way you can roll "loose shimmer" straight onto your way. Best way is to put it on the back of your hand, then put glitter glue on your lid and then use your finger to dab it onto your lid.
Carol H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Green more...
I normally was never into Shimmer type eye anything. I just always feared getting the shimmery glitteriness in my eye(s). My friend gifted me a small get well basket and included this. The next day I applied it! To my surprise, it goes on smooth and stays the entire day. NYX roll on eye shimmer took my fears of getting glitter in my eyes away! And it looks great too!
Mirtha F.
Review for: Chestnut more...
Call me stuck in a different era but I love all roll on makeup. Especially this shimmer series from NYX.
When I am on the go and I don't want to look like I just rolled out of bed this chestnut color roll on does the trick for me. My daughter is 6 and also loves this product to play dress up with because of all the shimmer and shine it gives. I would highly recommend it.

McKenzie S.
Review for: Salmon more...
I just love the roll ons from NYX, I find it easer to roll the powder on a flat makeup brush and then put it on your eyelides... easier to control fallout and apply. I love the little bit of shimmer it has and I also use it over other eye shadows to inhance the shine factor! hope this helps!
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
one of my FAVORITE glitters to use. it is so light, and not chunky or heavy. Plus it stuck amazingly with a little bit of the NYX glitter glue. Fun fact: I use this as my inner corner highlight, either the white shade, the pink one, or gold.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Review for: Blue more...
I love these rll ob eye shimmers! They're perfect because there's no fallour, easy to pop on the lid and take a brush to blend them to your desire! Wear them alone or as a spotlight color on the lid! NYX is amazing with both pricing and variety, as a MUA, I love great products for my clients that I can stock up on!
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
I LOVE THIS ROLL ON EYE SHIMMER! I have brown eyes, and use the almond and taupe shades. Boy, do they pack a punch! One sweep is really all you need for major drama. It's easy to apply. They're loaded with glam glitter, and I always get so many compliments on my eyes when I wear them... perfect for going out. The packaging is cute, nothing fancy. And they're so economical, I have no problem going back to buy more!
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?