BY NYX #82 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Lili A.
Alameda , CA
These are a fun idea but in reality they are extremely messy. I find it to be more messy then the individual glitters. When I swatched these in store the colors were beautiful and they glided on magically! But once applied to the eyes it looks patchy and messy. The shimmers were everywhere. I haven't really tried to make them work or given them a second chance but they do have some fun colors.
jesse lynn b.
I have been trying to pick up more drugstore brands lately and give them a whirl. I love glittery looks and kept seeing these mentioned so I took to Ulta to order a few. Much to my disappointment all the shades I wanted were continuously sold out! I finally caught one of them (salmon) in stock and ordered it. I was a little worried about it being a roll on, but was pleasantly surprised once I tried it on. It is beautiful, non chunky and added beautiful sparkle to my lids. Made me a little annoyed at all the money I recently spent on the Tarte ones that were very hit and miss.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
I love these shades so much I borrowed one from my friend for homecoming and it stayed on all night. I also used it as a highlighter to which turned out to be absolutely gorgeous.
Emma B.
London
Review for: Nude more...
I love this roll-on shimmer. I use it when I travel and am trying not too carry too much. It's compact and an easy way to jazz up a neutral shadow with a few quick swipes.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Blue more...
Believe it or not, this is a beautiful color for a "pop of color" in the center of the lid. Its pigmented with even despense of product. You can just roll it on the eye, or apply to your finger then eye. Ive even used it with a brush, by applying it to my hand and then putting on my eye with the brush (which makes it less pigmented and abundant). And like all nyx products, they are very affordable and can be found at many drugstores or online.
Elora M.
Grand Forks, ND
Review for: Platinum more...
These things are awesome! This color in particular works great to add as a highlight on the inner corner or even on the face, which is what I did, and WOOOOWWW I was shining so hard. This stuff would be great for costume makeup since it is a little bit more glittery than some people would prefer to wear every day but hey, it's a catch no matter how it's used!
Vandita S.
Review for: Pink, Mauve Pink, Salmon more...
These can be a real hassle to use with the actual rollerball, so I take the ball off and pour the pigment into empty cosmetic jars; it makes using these 10000x easier and way less messy. The colors themselves are beautiful and very shimmery. I use these with the nyx mixing medium and they last all day on my lids with no creasing and almost no transfer to my upper lid. They're a little messy and tricky to use at first but I've been using these for about 2 years now and I absolutely love them. They also last very long, as I haven't come close to finishing them despite having them for over two years now.
Randi K.
sayre, PA
I have every color of this roll on shimmer shadow and I absolutely love the idea! I got mine at ulta with a bogo sale, and they are amazing for putting them in your purse for on the go quick makeup if your running late one or two rolls on the eyes and you have a beautiful eye makeup look! Very easy to apply doesn't irritate the eyes just a very stunning variety of shadows would recommend this product!
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
Review for: Chestnut more...
THESE ARE THE MOTHER EFFING BOMB, Y'ALL! I am a glitter FREAK and when I used the tester to one of these, I ended up buying EVERY COLOR AVAILABLE AT MY LOCAL STAGE! Lol! I cannot wait until I have some time off from work so I can play around in my makeup and try out some of the amazing new products I got, INCLUDING THIS!!! So excited!!!! I have been searching high and low for some good glittery pigments, loose glitter shadows, and smudge pots or anything similar....these are heaven sent! very fine glitter, doesn't irritate the skin! comfortable wear! And very long lasting!!! I also love the roller applicator! Just absolutely perfect!
Alexza A.
Review for: NYX Roll On Shimmer For Eyes, Face & Body color RES08 Sea Foam more...
Very pigmented and very sparkly!! It rolls on very easily although it's hard to apply in the inner corners of the eyes. I often apply a generous amount on the back of my hand and use a brush. Love the sparkles!!
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?