BY NYX #100 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Daniela A.
Justin, TX
These are my favorite products to use when I want a shimmery finish on my eyes! It glides on beautifully, they come in a variety of colors so there's ones for every skin tone. I recommend this product to anyone!
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
I really love this product! Super easy to apply without being messy for that extra sparkle to any look. It is pretty sheer but you can use it on your lid and inner corner, have fun with it!
Jessica R.
Placentia, CA
Review for: Platinum more...
This is a great product.. I take the little ball part out because it's not good for rolling the pigment onto your lid. I dip my brush in the ELF Makeup Lock & Seal then dip it into the pigment. There is some fallout but that's to be expected from a pigment.

I have Salmon and Pink... they both look amazing with my green eyes, I always get a lot of compliments. I love that I can wear these whether I want a dramatic look or a low key, semi natural day. I would compare them to the Naked Cosmetics pigments ($15) vs the NYX for $4.
Haley M.
Review for: Chestnut more...
The pigmentation on this product is not the best. It was my first ever Nyx product and I wasn't the most impressed. I have green eyes, so the color would have really made them pop had it went on a little more intensely.
Ali M.
Loveland, CO
Review for: Chestnut more...
I purchased 3 of these NYX Roller On Shadows, two of them being very neutral and natural colors and the last bring a silver-ish charcoal color. I actually found them on clearance; I was a bit skeptical at first... I had visioned them to pour out pigment in random blotches. With them being on clearance, of course, my mind decided I had to find out for myself lol To my surprise they preform awesome, the only down fall is(obviously): when you are applying the eyeshadow you have to reload the shadow by turning the rollerball towards the floor- otherwise gravity will not allow for a smooth application. I went back to buy all colors I didn't purchase the first time around. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! :)
Morgan C.
Owensboro
I loved the amount of sparkle but to keep it from wearing off, you definitely need to use a primer. It rolled on very easily and blended well with other eyeshadow. Highly pigmented.
Ann B.
Review for: Chestnut more...
I have tried it several times.  However, it makes my eyelids sticky.  I was not impressed.   I tried it with 3 different primers thinking it was the primers however, it still did it.
Lili A.
alameda, CA
These are a fun idea but in reality they are extremely messy. I find it to be more messy then the individual glitters. When I swatched these in store the colors were beautiful and they glided on magically! But once applied to the eyes it looks patchy and messy. The shimmers were everywhere. I haven't really tried to make them work or given them a second chance but they do have some fun colors.
jesse lynn b.
I have been trying to pick up more drugstore brands lately and give them a whirl. I love glittery looks and kept seeing these mentioned so I took to Ulta to order a few. Much to my disappointment all the shades I wanted were continuously sold out! I finally caught one of them (salmon) in stock and ordered it. I was a little worried about it being a roll on, but was pleasantly surprised once I tried it on. It is beautiful, non chunky and added beautiful sparkle to my lids. Made me a little annoyed at all the money I recently spent on the Tarte ones that were very hit and miss.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
I love these shades so much I borrowed one from my friend for homecoming and it stayed on all night. I also used it as a highlighter to which turned out to be absolutely gorgeous.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?