BY NYX #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Anne A.
Review for: Chestnut more...
This product is AMAZING. If you love glitter, you'll love this! I put a base down before I apply it, like a glitter primer for example, and it lasts all day! I can't get over how pretty it looks on the eyes! They have such a good variety of colors to choose from. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Coral S.
Such a beautiful and consistent pigment. My favorite thing about nyx is their price point and quality. The product is long lasting and doesn't require much layering. I'd definitely use it again.
Katie L.
Edwardsville, IL
These are great and affordable but don't expected complete coverage with them. They just add a colored sheer glitter but it can be built. I like to use a glitter glue to make sure to get coverage and longevity
Shyanne S.
Britt, IA
Talk about pigmentation!!
These roll ons are a staple in my glitter routine. They will stay with a regular eyeshadow primer but you can use a glitter primer for a more "wow" effect.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love these for travel or to keep in my makeup bag for on the go. The nice thing is they don't spill out. They are shimmers, so they are more shimmery and not so pigmented. But the shades are really pretty.
Lindsey E.
At first, I hated this product. I found the rollerball very difficult to use and could hardly get any product to come out of it. I bought it last year and then remembered it around Halloween time. I tried to use it one day when I had a costume to wear, and found that it was nearly impossible. I pried off the top with the ball, then realized that I could just dip a brush inside the open-top and get the glitter out that way. The glitter itself is incredible. It is so shimmery. It is perfect. Don't waste your time with the ball. Just pop it off from the beginning.
Abi C.
Grovetown, GA
I didn't think I would like roll on eye shadow but these rock!! The shimmer in them is amazing. I roll it on and blend it out with a brush. Helps apply a thick coat in one swipe
Kylie K.
Review for: Chestnut more...
One of my favorite eye shadows for a pop of color. Does have a lot of fallout but that is to be expected with a roll on shadow. Has great pigmentation and color and it's cheap!
Abby G.
Winter Park, FL
This has been my favorite shimmer product for years. It's very glittery but with very small sparkles which makes it perfect for lids, inner corners, cheeks, or anywhere else.
Brooke S.
Pineville, KY
Review for: Nude more...
I've been using this product for several years now. It was a purchase that I made due to the recommendation of several Youtubers. I must say, I'm very pleased with the overall look it adds to any eye look. I'm a big fan of glittery and sparkly looks and this does not disappoint. My only complaint is the packaging. The roll-on applicator doesn't work for me because it gets stopped up and it just doesn't make sense to apply the product in that way. What I usually do is spray my brush with some setting spray and run it along the roller ball. It picks up a good amount of product that way, but I usually have to make several passes to get the desired look.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?