BY NYX #100 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Michelle J.
Sikeston, MO
I love the roll on eye shimmer from NYX. it offers all day coverage and I am always sparklie. You just roll on and a little bit of blending and you are set! It is really shimmery
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I love this product...i typically use as a topper for the center of the lid. I love that it has little to no mess...super convent and a different array of colors
Elora M.
Grand forks , ND
Review for: Nude more...
I feel like these suckers are the most underrated products ever! First of all, the colors and vibrancy are amazing. Secondly, the glitter is very finely milled and quite reflective, which I personally adore; and thirdly they last long when used with a sticky base. I have hacked the system and found out that using a thin knife, I can pop the roller tops off and reveal just pure pigment. That is what I find I prefer to do, since the ball isn't as accurate if you want to put the shadow in just a small area. So I just apply Nyx glitter glue as a base and then pat on the pigment with a flat brush! I think these are just as good as the Mac pigments, makeup geek sparklers, and other loose pigments on the market. So worth picking up. By the way, "nude diaphane" is the better looking sister to macs "tan" pigment!
Peyton H.
stanton
I wasn't crazy about this product. Even with a primer it fell into the crease of my eye and looked patchy throughout the day. It is a more sheer coverage whereas I like pigmented shades on my eyes. I wouldn't buy this again.
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
I love this product! During marching band season my color guard girls used the purple and blue and they blended together so perfectly. They have a great amount of pigment as well. Have since repurchased.
archana c.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Chestnut more...
Most amazing roll eyeshadow its really worth the price and pretty cheap i used it without any other product on my eye lids and it looked amazing and lot of my girl friends asked for it so definetly worth it
Paula A.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Pink more...
I was a little scared to use this because I usually don't use a lot of glitter or highlight. But this product is pretty good, it blends well and it last for a long time. I would definitely buy it again
Alicia W.
Macon, GA
This product almost got an 5 star the only thing I don't like it that you have to keep shaking it so it will roll on well ... I am woc and I think it show up well on my skin ... I use the shimmer one
Katelin G.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Review for: NYX Roll On Shimmer For Eyes, Face & Body color RES08 Sea Foam more...
I love this color and I just love the way it shines when I put it on! I have medium skin tone and it works amazingly! I haven't found anything about it that I hate. I definitely recommend trying it!
Ashani G.
Review for: Salmon more...
Let me start by saying that I'm scared of glitter, especially near my eyes. But, it was so fine. It was so shimmery that I didn't need a flash while taking pictures. I'd definitely buy this again.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love something with lot's of sparkle, that's just my thing. Does this actually sparkle (catch the light) or is it more like a metallic pressed pigment type of thing? Help because the holidays are coming up and I'm sooooo trying to do a bomb holiday look!!!!
afton h.
Does this stay on all day?
Manzilla M.
I purchased these today.. the swatches looks super awesome. Does it last all day?? I can tell they cannot be blended.
Kaylee L.
How's the staying power on these? Are these safe for sensitive eyes?
Jen M.
HARRISBURG, PA
Is this a messy product?