BY NYX #80 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many l...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: Salmon more...
Was wanting a glitter look without having to deal with the hassle and mess and this product did the job! The packaging makes it so quick and easy to use while getting minimal fallout under the eyes. Would purchase in other colors
Allison J.
Littleton, CO
These are gorgeous roller eyeshadow sticks. It does take a while to get product out. But there is a tone of fall out and would be easier if it was in a regular eyeshadow case.
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Review for: Nude more...
This stuff is soooo glittery and amazing. Literally EVERYTIME I wear this I get asked what I'm using on my eyes!! I have 2 NAKED palates and I'm complimented when I use this stuff more. Love it so much such a beautiful color.
Lily B.
Palm Desert
Review for: Nude, Taupe, Almond, Pink, Purple, Salmon more...
These are by far my favorite shimmer product! Very beautiful shimmers, not too chunky or fine. And are very easy to apply. Sometimes very little will come off throughout the day but can be prevented with a good shimmer eye primer! I would definitely buy these again!
Valentina V.
I have always said, I love glitter and I love that one of my favorite brands is who has it for sale, I love glitter and I love the Nyx brand! I highly recommend most of the products of this brand!
Sara B.
I love throwing this in my bag when I don't have a lot of time to get ready for a night out. It's the perfect size and takes 5 seconds to apply. It's super cheap and great quality. The shimmer is amazing and there's a lot of different colors.
Amber M.
Philadelphia, PA
This roll on eye shimmer is perfect if you want to add some pop to your look or to ise as an eyeshadow. It was a little sheer with my complexion but with a base on your eye lid it really makes the color come out.
Michelle J.
Sikeston, MO
I love the roll on eye shimmer from NYX. it offers all day coverage and I am always sparklie. You just roll on and a little bit of blending and you are set! It is really shimmery
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I love this product...i typically use as a topper for the center of the lid. I love that it has little to no mess...super convent and a different array of colors
Elora M.
Grand forks , ND
Review for: Nude more...
I feel like these suckers are the most underrated products ever! First of all, the colors and vibrancy are amazing. Secondly, the glitter is very finely milled and quite reflective, which I personally adore; and thirdly they last long when used with a sticky base. I have hacked the system and found out that using a thin knife, I can pop the roller tops off and reveal just pure pigment. That is what I find I prefer to do, since the ball isn't as accurate if you want to put the shadow in just a small area. So I just apply Nyx glitter glue as a base and then pat on the pigment with a flat brush! I think these are just as good as the Mac pigments, makeup geek sparklers, and other loose pigments on the market. So worth picking up. By the way, "nude diaphane" is the better looking sister to macs "tan" pigment!
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
KC F.
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?