BY NYX #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Chestnut more...
This product is perfect once you apply their glitter glue! The color is so perfect to use with a brown tone. It's such a different way to apply glitter to the lid. I plan on purchasing other colors as well!
I love this product. It stays on all day. I only wish that they made the applicator smaller so you could be more precise. It is pretty pigmented. I find that when I use it the glitter gets everywhere. It's easy to take the glitter off.
Hannah B.
Whitewater, WI
This shimmer is absolutely gorgeous! I have a blue and a purple one and both are incredibly pigmented and lasted for a long time. I was also able to blend out the shimmer really nicely so it didn't look blocky at all!
Amber M.
Philadelphia, PA
This roll on eye shimmer is perfect if you want to add some pop to your look or to ise as an eyeshadow. It was a little sheer with my complexion but with a base on your eye lid it really makes the color come out.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I love this product...i typically use as a topper for the center of the lid. I love that it has little to no mess...super convent and a different array of colors
Michelle J.
Sikeston, MO
I love the roll on eye shimmer from NYX. it offers all day coverage and I am always sparklie. You just roll on and a little bit of blending and you are set! It is really shimmery
Peyton H.
stanton
I wasn't crazy about this product. Even with a primer it fell into the crease of my eye and looked patchy throughout the day. It is a more sheer coverage whereas I like pigmented shades on my eyes. I wouldn't buy this again.
Elora M.
Grand forks, ND
Review for: Nude more...
I feel like these suckers are the most underrated products ever! First of all, the colors and vibrancy are amazing. Secondly, the glitter is very finely milled and quite reflective, which I personally adore; and thirdly they last long when used with a sticky base. I have hacked the system and found out that using a thin knife, I can pop the roller tops off and reveal just pure pigment. That is what I find I prefer to do, since the ball isn't as accurate if you want to put the shadow in just a small area. So I just apply Nyx glitter glue as a base and then pat on the pigment with a flat brush! I think these are just as good as the Mac pigments, makeup geek sparklers, and other loose pigments on the market. So worth picking up. By the way, "nude diaphane" is the better looking sister to macs "tan" pigment!
archana c.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Chestnut more...
Most amazing roll eyeshadow its really worth the price and pretty cheap i used it without any other product on my eye lids and it looked amazing and lot of my girl friends asked for it so definetly worth it
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
I love this product! During marching band season my color guard girls used the purple and blue and they blended together so perfectly. They have a great amount of pigment as well. Have since repurchased.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?