BY NYX

Brighten up with Roll on Shimmer! Add lustre to your look with our brilliant shades that roll easily onto eyes, face and body. You control the intensity of the pigment! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or fingers, then pop it into your purse for on-the-go sparkle.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers ha...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I love this product. Adds the perfect amount of glitz without looking obnoxious. The color is perfect for my fair skin tone and blends in but also shows the glitter. Also easy to remove yet stays on well. " in 122 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Other more...
I love most NYX products, and I love shimmer. You'd think this would be a hit for me...but man, this just did not work.

The packaging makes it nearly impossible to apply this to the lids without getting fallout all over your entire face. I realize you don't *have* to use it as a roll-on...but that's what its intended use is, and it just doesn't work well. The shimmer particles got into my eyes, and irritated them to hell and back. The pigmentation was decent, but certainly not good enough to make up for the downfalls of this product.

I will not be repurchasing and I can't recommend this to anyone! I know it's affordable, but even the tiny price tag isn't worth the hassle.
Madison H.
Atlanta, LA
Review for: Platinum, Other more...
This product is ok but the downfall is the loose glitter gets literally everywhere. It does not stay where u put it it’s better as a highlight than for eye uses. Also if your eyes get irritated easy do not use because the glitter will get in your eyes. But if you are on a dance team or are going for a shiny glittery look this is a very inexpensive look but the cons kinda out way the pros.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Onyx more...
This roll on eye shimmer always gives me the perfect amount of sparkle when I'm wanting a stand-out dramatic look. Onyx is a beautiful black shade with rainbow glitter & is very pigmented. It has easy application with the roller ball & isn't messy at all. After a full day there is some fallout but I experience that even with higher end brands. For the price, quality, pigmentation, & ease of application, you need this!
marisa l.
Valrico fl
AMAZING 😍 I have a pink and green, it is unbelievably pigmented, the colors come out so shiny and pretty, you only need 1 or 2 swipes for it to be full coverage on your lid. It's only about $4- $6 so it's honestly a steal, they last a long time aswell.
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
The color selection is awesome. I don’t think the application is the easiest as eyeshadow, since it’s literally a roll on product, but you can still use it with a brush. The roller comes in handy when you’re planning on using it somewhere else for costume make up or something. The price is really good as well. I do recommend using a primer with it no matter where you use it.
Kailey F.
Awesome way to quickly add some sparkle to your day! Much less messy than traditional glitter and you don’t need to use glue. I recommend putting your brush or finger on the roller ball and applying it to your eyes that way - it’s harder using the roller ball on your eyes
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
One of my staples in my makeup collection for years now! I use it all the time and love how it looks on my lid every time. I have 2 shades: salmon (rose gold) and olive (green). I get more use out of salmon, but both have the same consistent quality. I havent been able to find these in Ulta lately, but when I find them again, I will buy every shade! It isnt completely fallout-proof, but that doesn't really bother me. I wear it for all occassions, whether it is for everyday or a special occassion! It never fails me! I highly recommend! ✨
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
Review for: Salmon more...
Love this product so much I use basically everyday and it's my absolute favorite! U don't even have to apply glitter glue for it to last this stuff doesn't need it !! I've only tried this one shade because I'm absolutely obsessed with it
Kristalin G.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE this stuff. Its so sparkly and pigmented. I absolutely love it. You can use it as a highlight too! The only downside is the applicator doesnt really make sense for an eye product. Its uncomfortable to roll on.
lindsey c.
Hueysville, ['', '', '']
Decent enough color pay off, I feel like you get more for your money with the pan formula however. These are nice when you want a little bit of a subtle sheen, but didn't give me the full color I wanted.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?