Sar J.

Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?

Jena M.
Jena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I haven't had any problems with the glitter clumping, the consistency is pretty good and easy to use!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Haughton, LA
1 year, 9 months ago
It has never gotten clumpy on me. It rolls on smooth. I do find that having a base shadow helps make it "brighter" ams show up better. I just use a neutral matte.
Brenna N.
Brenna N.
1 year, 9 months ago
When you first roll it on, it doesn't! But after a while it clumps in the creases of your eyelids.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
1 year, 9 months ago
The eye shimmers are so beautiful! I've found that if I apply the eyeshadow to a primed eyelid, it rolls on much smoothr. Near the end of the bottle. The formula begins to become dry and may clump.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
1 year, 9 months ago
You will need a glitter base for it if not you'll end up with a glitter crease and glitter all over your cheeks.
April P.
April P.
1 year, 9 months ago
I've used this brand before and it never clumped on me until I went to work. but that's also because I work in a deli so I'm constantly around grease and heat. On my days off I would wear it to do errands or just for a shopping day and it never one clumped up.
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
winter haven
1 year, 9 months ago
It's good. Use a primer and don't directly put the roller on your eye. Your eyes are sensitive so be careful. I always roll it on my hand then use a brush and build it up. Works better if you wet the brush a little