19 colors available

BY NYX #72 in Blush

Dazzle your face and body with Roll On Shimmer! Jazz up your look with any of the 16 brilliant shades that wears on eyes, face and body. Loose powder with intense shimmer and glitter. Simply apply to your desired body part by rolling on the product and control the intensity of the pigment yourself! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or clean fingers and take with you everywhere you go for added sparkle. INGREDIENTS Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891. MAY CONTAIN FDC Blue.1 Al. Lake CI 420902, FDC Yellow 5 Al. Lake CI 191401, Iron Oxide Black CI 77499, Iron Oxide Red CI 77491, Iron Oxide Yellow CI 77492, Ultramarine Blue CI 77007, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Carmine Al Lake CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Green CI 77288. see more...

• Is this easily blendable and how much product, how many layers have...1 Answers
  • Do you need glitter glue for this product? 2 Answers
  • Does this roll on dry fairly quickly?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Elora M.
Elora M.
Grand forks, ND
Review for: Nude
I feel like these suckers are the most underrated products ever! First of all, the colors and vibrancy are amazing. Secondly, the glitter is very finely milled and quite reflective, which I personally adore; and thirdly they last long when used with a sticky base. I have hacked the system and found out that using a thin knife, I can pop the roller tops off and reveal just pure pigment. That is what I find I prefer to do, since the ball isn't as accurate if you want to put the shadow in just a small area. So I just apply Nyx glitter glue as a base and then pat on the pigment with a flat brush! I think these are just as good as the Mac pigments, makeup geek sparklers, and other loose pigments on the market. So worth picking up. By the way, "nude diaphane" is the better looking sister to macs "tan" pigment!
Ali M.
Ali M.
Loveland, CO
Review for: Chestnut
I purchased 3 of these NYX Roller On Shadows, two of them being very neutral and natural colors and the last bring a silver-ish charcoal color. I actually found them on clearance; I was a bit skeptical at first... I had visioned them to pour out pigment in random blotches. With them being on clearance, of course, my mind decided I had to find out for myself lol To my surprise they preform awesome, the only down fall is(obviously): when you are applying the eyeshadow you have to reload the shadow by turning the rollerball towards the floor- otherwise gravity will not allow for a smooth application. I went back to buy all colors I didn't purchase the first time around. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! :)
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
At first, I hated this product. I found the rollerball very difficult to use and could hardly get any product to come out of it. I bought it last year and then remembered it around Halloween time. I tried to use it one day when I had a costume to wear, and found that it was nearly impossible. I pried off the top with the ball, then realized that I could just dip a brush inside the open-top and get the glitter out that way. The glitter itself is incredible. It is so shimmery. It is perfect. Don't waste your time with the ball. Just pop it off from the beginning.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Placentia, CA
Review for: Platinum
This is a great product.. I take the little ball part out because it's not good for rolling the pigment onto your lid. I dip my brush in the ELF Makeup Lock & Seal then dip it into the pigment. There is some fallout but that's to be expected from a pigment.

I have Salmon and Pink... they both look amazing with my green eyes, I always get a lot of compliments. I love that I can wear these whether I want a dramatic look or a low key, semi natural day. I would compare them to the Naked Cosmetics pigments ($15) vs the NYX for $4.
Shelbie A.
Shelbie A.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Chestnut
I recently bought this and OMG im in love!! I can layer it over almost ANY color and it's looks amazing!! You can blend it to give it a more clean shimmery look or go bold and apply it straight to the lid. This product lasts all day and never did it flake into my eyes. It applies so smoothly and is easy to work with. Highly recommend adding this to your makeup must haves! I recently combined this with a creamy amethyst eye shadow and I fell in LOVE!
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Blue
Believe it or not, this is a beautiful color for a "pop of color" in the center of the lid. Its pigmented with even despense of product. You can just roll it on the eye, or apply to your finger then eye. Ive even used it with a brush, by applying it to my hand and then putting on my eye with the brush (which makes it less pigmented and abundant). And like all nyx products, they are very affordable and can be found at many drugstores or online.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Platinum
This silvery white color is a pretty color. The thing about it is it'll literally get everywhere. Like yeah when you roll it you get a lot of product coming out in a thick line (because it is a roller ball) but glitter sprays out in every direction when you roll it on. If you're looking for roll on glitter that comes out not sheer this is it, but I never find myself reaching for it since I bought it.
Lili A.
Lili A.
Alameda, CA
These are a fun idea but in reality they are extremely messy. I find it to be more messy then the individual glitters. When I swatched these in store the colors were beautiful and they glided on magically! But once applied to the eyes it looks patchy and messy. The shimmers were everywhere. I haven't really tried to make them work or given them a second chance but they do have some fun colors.
Kim Q.
Kim Q.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Chestnut
I bought two after a former classmate purchased a couple and I loved the color payoff of them. I ended up going back after I tried the two and bought all of them!
The only downfall is that in order to get a smooth application, you need to turn it upside down to get more shadow on the rollerball, which is not super terrible. They're great and inexpensive. I'd highly recommend them!
Mirtha F.
Mirtha F.
Review for: Chestnut
Call me stuck in a different era but I love all roll on makeup. Especially this shimmer series from NYX.
When I am on the go and I don't want to look like I just rolled out of bed this chestnut color roll on does the trick for me. My daughter is 6 and also loves this product to play dress up with because of all the shimmer and shine it gives. I would highly recommend it.

Sar J.
Sar J.
Does the glitter clump up? How is the consistency?
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Is the shimmer on these overwhelming or just right?
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good product? Is it long-lasting?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Does this stay on and not get all over your face?
Kota E.
Kota E.
Does it fully dry? Does it feel sticky?