BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Inspired by the ABC hit series Revenge, NYX has created this limited edition palette to capture the beauty of the lead characters Emily and Victoria. Net Wt. 0.03 oz / 0.9 g each for 10 Eye Shadows Net Wt. 0.13 oz / 3.8 g each for 3 Blushes Net Wt....

Jenny N.
I love Nyx color palettes they come in all kinds of different colors and go on very easy and last all day without smearing or coming off. If you're looking for a mid price range that's better quality give this a try.
Jenny I.
miami
My friend got me this for my birthday and I was absolutely obsessed with him such a great packaging it comes with everything that is necessary and met all my expectations I am honestly in love with this product
Carrie L.
This is my favorite brand in the world so I can't believe I'm writing a bad review. This just didn't live up to what I've come to know as NYX. Too much pearl and shimmer and colors that just don't work well together in this case. This one could've been great if someone had taken some time to put a truly rockin set together. This was just boring and blah. Kind of like wet cement....you know you want to touch it, and ended up sorry that you did.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
Revenge is a Dish best served SASSY! This palette is so gorge! I love the colors and it's really universal. You can create day and night looks. NYX is always my faves! I love that Nyx is now available at Target. I hated having to search online or try ULTA which was always out of everything!
Lora S.
Hickory, NC
Excellent in all ways! Easy to store and long lasting, lots of variety and colors to choose from. This is one of my all time favorite palettes I have ever had and if still available I will purchase it again. It was received as a gift but I strongly recommend it to others!
Amazing pigmentation like yasss queen I'm SHOOK, and it didn't fade through out the day, super easy to apply and doesn't go down my face, I use my palette all the time I loved it so much that my best friends tried some color and bought it!
Jazmine S.
Waco
I love this pallet it does NYX justice it's easy to apply and use not difficult at all it doesn't need improvements it works fine I use this product all the time I would buy it again but I don't think I'll need to
Kayla C.
I love this product because the package is feminine and mature. It comes with h instruction of how you use the product and how it is going to fit your face. The colors are pigmented and gorgeous looking when you put it on your eyes
Kimberly A.
South Gate, CA
This Eyeshadow this Palette is everything! Not only is it affordable but the quality is amazing for the price! It's very pigmented and goes on very nice, I use it on my clients! Would def buy again.
Nicole P.
Clark
i love this product. it is perfect for any occasion and leaves me feeling great. it is easy to apply and i bought it at my local store. it is priced at a great value and i would definitely recommend it to others.