BY NYX #7 in Lip Liner

Love your lips! Create the perfect pout with our creamy richly pigmented liner in an easy twist-up pencil. Renowned for its staying power! Available in 19 irresistible shades.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax,Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Mica,Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate,C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol,Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, MagnesiumSilicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, and Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): IronOxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850),Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

• Are these worth it?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
Alexis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner has great color payoff and stays put throughout the day, even after eating or drinking.  I have one in red and one in a nude shade, which both blend pretty well to match with different lipsticks.  I also sometimes like to fill in my lips entirely with the nude one & it is really pretty on it's own!  My one issue would be that they can feel a little dry, but overall great!
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Sand beige
I just bought it a few days ago and I finally tried it out last night and I liked the color but there was a strong taste to the lip liner as I applied it to my lips it grossed me out at first I thought it was my because I was eating candy and had brushed my teeth but than later that day I was eating and I got that same taste I knew right away it was from my lip liner I personally didn’t like that and wouldn’t wear it alone maybe with a cherry lip balm or something.. broke my heart because nyx is one of my favorite brands
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Nude
NYX lip liners are great affordable drugstore liners. They aren't the most creamy or softest lip liners but they are easy to apply. They have very nice colors and its the closest matching nude color I have found to my liquid lips. They are nicely pigmented and would say they are a nice color to wear just alone as well.
Lily V.
Review for: Nude pink
This lip liner is the only one I own and I am convinced it is the only one I’ll ever need. It’s so easy to use and apply, and when I say it stays on, I mean it stays ON. Sometimes even longer than the lipstick I put over top! It’s not super drying or waxy and gross, and it glides on with minimal effort/fuss. I like to pair it with really any nude lip but my favorite is the Nyx Liquid Suede matte lip color in the shade soft spoken. They are a match made in heaven for me! If you’re looking for a lip liner that works and won’t break the bank, get your hands on this!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Pinky Beige, Other
I just picked up a couple of these liners at Ulta, and although I haven't tried them on my lips yet I did Swatch them on my hand, and they are highly pigmented, and are definitely going to last a long time because I can't even get them off my hand, LOL!
Genesis G.
Review for: Nectar
These pencils are very pigmented and creamy! Wonderful performance for their price point! They last a long time and have no problem when applying other lip products on top! Also, I love that they are retractable! Very easy and quick to work with!
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at CVS. The packaging is sturdy and has held up in my wallet and bags. It is price friendly for its quality. It glides in smoothly and doesn't come off very much when drinking or eating. It stays in place and the retractable pencil is convenient.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Janki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip liners. They are probably one of my favorite lip liners because, not only are they retractable, by they never harden! They stay creamy on the lips and glide-on oh so smoothly! I just wish there were more nude colors!
Emerald S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Plum
I️ do love the this product. It’s such a pretty colors for the holidays! The packaging is nice! Very easy to apply! For sure will be buying it again and I️ did purchase it at Sephora . And it’s not that pricey either!
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
Where can I find these? I'd love to try some
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
I am looking for a new lip liner that glides on super easy and smooth. I do not feel like spending too much cash for it though. I am worried that this Nyx will be like dry and crumbly.... How does this product apply?
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Has anyone used the NYX Wonder Pencil? If so, how did you like it as a lip liner compared to regular lip liner like this?
Ashley S.
South Daytona, FL
Does this glide on smoothly? Does it last all day? Does it smear easily?