BY NYX #10 in Lip Liner

Love your lips! Create the perfect pout with our creamy richly pigmented liner in an easy twist-up pencil. Renowned for its staying power! Available in 19 irresistible shades.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax,Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Mica,Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate,C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol,Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, MagnesiumSilicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, and Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): IronOxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850),Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

• Are these worth it?4 Answers
  • I want these in every color everytime I see a NYX cosmeti...1 Answers
  • I've heard these glide smooth but that also tends to mean...2 Answers
NYX Retractable Lip Liner
  • "Super creamy lip liner. Perfect for any jewel colored lippies you have regardless of brands. What is even better is that it is retractable. No sharpening required! Toss into your purse or bag and you are good for the evening!" in 365 reviews
Amberly S.
I own a couple of shades from this line and I will say the formula seems to vary from shade to shade. The nude shades and the red shade I have from this range are wonderfully pigmented and apply smoothly. However, I tried a darker more vampy shade from this range and it applied extremely patchy and I ended up having to throw it away. I gave it several tries and no matter what it applied very unevenly and looked super unflattering. I prefer the slim lip pencils from nyx only because I've never had an issue with any shades from that range.
I do think that it has great staying power and really helps other lip products layered over it to last longer. I do find these to be ever slightly more creamy feeling than the slim lip pencils but still not one I would say would wear comfortably for extended periods of time on their own.
SJ H.
Bridgeport
I got this in the color Plum to match the lipstick. It really doesn't go on smoothly. It gives you those little balled up pieces, like when you use an eraser and have to wipe all the pieces that came off away. It does the job but not easily. The color distribution is kind of splotchy. Honestly for this color I expected it to be WAY darker. It's called plum and the packaging is purple. For how hard you have to push to deposit color, it still comes off super light.
Katie T.
Canton, MI
Review for: Vanilla Sky more...
This is one of my go-to / favorite lip liners ever!!! I usually end up with this shade specifically because it is offered at most drugstores NYX is sold at, and is a great “your lips but better” color for me. I reach for this because of its pigmentation and staying power, cheap price point, and it is easy to replace if I lose it after a night out or just simply run out of product - because I can find it (usually) at my local CVS or meijer! Super convenient and a high end - feeling liner overall! Only suggestion is to be careful not to layer it too much on itself - it can get a bit goopy or thick feeling which is not the most comfortable.
Alexis P.
This lip liner has great color payoff and stays put throughout the day, even after eating or drinking.  I have one in red and one in a nude shade, which both blend pretty well to match with different lipsticks.  I also sometimes like to fill in my lips entirely with the nude one & it is really pretty on it's own!  My one issue would be that they can feel a little dry, but overall great!
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
Review for: Red, Nectar, Nude pink more...
This is a decent drugstore lip liner.  It is affordable and comes in a wide variety of colors.  It is creamy and doesn't tug on your lips.  It stays on for a long time and can be applied all over your lips.  I like to do that with nectar and apply a gloss on top.  Nectar has a little bit of sparkle in it.   NYX Retractable Lip Liner
bre V.
This lip liner is a great affordable option! I wish there was more product in each liner though. The lip liner does seem to break apart or off very easily if you have even a small amount pushed up to use so I would be careful with that. However they offer many color options and their natural lip liner is an awesome and cheap everyday product that I use and can use with so many different lipsticks so I can't complain.
Katy D.
I use this most of the time and I like how it wears and how it feels. There's a huge color selection which I appreciate and the fact that I don't have to sharpen it is a huge plus because I live a fast paced lifestyle and taking the time to sharpen my pencils I will get lazy like I'm sure we all do from Time to time and I get pencil shavings stuck in either my drawer or basket and it totally sucks to get those on your blenders by accident! ! So not having the fuss and it also being so cheap and work so well is why I keep going back for it.
Arielle H.
Rancho Mirage
Review for: Nectar more...
I really like this lip liner! Mainly the fact that it glides on so easily and doesn’t skip or feel dry. I will definitely buy more colors because this is the only lip liner I’ve used that I didn’t shrug my shoulders at (although I haven’t used many). My only complaint is that it doesn’t last as long as I would like and can look/feel gritty sometimes.
Jasmine p.
Independence
This lip liner is alright. It is easy to apply but it stains the surrounding skin if it smudges. I do like that it's retractable and like a crayon so you don't have to sharpen or worry about it breaking. This is the only lip liner I own at the moment so I use it because it is helpful when applying lipstick. NYX Retractable Lip Liner
Erin C.
Corning, CA
Review for: Nude pink, Hot Pink more...
NYX lip liners are wonderful! For one, the price point is fantastic, but they behave like a prestige brand that’s much more expensive. They have great staying power, hold your lipstick in place, and have a great variety of colors for whatever lipstick or stain you’re using. The retractable ones are my favorite because who likes to sharpen??
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
Where can I find these? I'd love to try some
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Elizabeth H.
Philadelphia, PA
I am looking for a new lip liner that glides on super easy and smooth. I do not feel like spending too much cash for it though. I am worried that this Nyx will be like dry and crumbly.... How does this product apply?
Ally S.
Are these worth it?
Ashley S.
South Daytona, FL
Does this glide on smoothly? Does it last all day? Does it smear easily?