BY NYX #10 in Lip Liner

Love your lips! Create the perfect pout with our creamy richly pigmented liner in an easy twist-up pencil. Renowned for its staying power! Available in 19 irresistible shades.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax,Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Mica,Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate,C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol,Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, MagnesiumSilicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, and Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): IronOxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850),Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

• Are these worth it?4 Answers
  • I want these in every color everytime I see a NYX cosmeti...1 Answers
  • I've heard these glide smooth but that also tends to mean...2 Answers
NYX Retractable Lip Liner
  • "Super creamy lip liner. Perfect for any jewel colored lippies you have regardless of brands. What is even better is that it is retractable. No sharpening required! Toss into your purse or bag and you are good for the evening!" in 365 reviews
Amberly S.
I own a couple of shades from this line and I will say the formula seems to vary from shade to shade. The nude shades and the red shade I have from this range are wonderfully pigmented and apply smoothly. However, I tried a darker more vampy shade from this range and it applied extremely patchy and I ended up having to throw it away. I gave it several tries and no matter what it applied very unevenly and looked super unflattering. I prefer the slim lip pencils from nyx only because I've never had an issue with any shades from that range.
I do think that it has great staying power and really helps other lip products layered over it to last longer. I do find these to be ever slightly more creamy feeling than the slim lip pencils but still not one I would say would wear comfortably for extended periods of time on their own.
Hanna F.
Greensboro, NC
Best price for what you get out there in terms of lip liner. They have so many wonderful colors to choose from and this stuff will last a long time! I use this as an all over lip color because I feel like it works better than lip stick. It stays in place, although after a about 5 hours the inside rubs off and I am left with an outline of lip liner, so just have to be sure that I can reapply around that time.
Alexis P.
This lip liner has great color payoff and stays put throughout the day, even after eating or drinking.  I have one in red and one in a nude shade, which both blend pretty well to match with different lipsticks.  I also sometimes like to fill in my lips entirely with the nude one & it is really pretty on it's own!  My one issue would be that they can feel a little dry, but overall great!
Katy D.
Londonderry, OH
I use this most of the time and I like how it wears and how it feels. There's a huge color selection which I appreciate and the fact that I don't have to sharpen it is a huge plus because I live a fast paced lifestyle and taking the time to sharpen my pencils I will get lazy like I'm sure we all do from Time to time and I get pencil shavings stuck in either my drawer or basket and it totally sucks to get those on your blenders by accident! ! So not having the fuss and it also being so cheap and work so well is why I keep going back for it.
Shasha S.
Review for: Hot Pink, Soft Pink, Ruby more...
Chase M.
Big Flats, NY
Review for: Nude pink more...
This lip pencil is pretty decent. The packaging is easy to use and the color is beautiful. However, I still find that my lipstick bleeds when I use these and I prefer other lipliners to this one. The price makes these worth it but if you are super picky with lipliner I would try another brand.
Cassy L.
Glendale
I love using my NYX Retractable Lip Liner. I have mine in the shade “natural” which pairs up very well with NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick “soft spoken” . I use it in my everyday makeup! Makes my lips look very voluminous! If you have small lip then this for you!
Erica L.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to lip liner! Super creamy and long lasting. Does not bleed or move all around. Stays on all day and I use it to over line my lips. Favorite from the drug store and the color options are great! I also use it to fill in my lips not just to over line and it lasts all day.
Sarah G.
Newtown, PA
I bought a couple different shades of neutral in this liner, just to use under some of my more sheer lipsticks. I like that they are retractable, and they apply easy, but for a lip liner, they’re almost too smooth. They are so soft that they melt with my body heat, so it doesn’t quite do its job well. There’s a good selection of colors but sometimes they look different on your lips than you would expect just by looking at it, so I would definitely try before you buy. The price point is quite low though, so I really can’t complain much.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Very nice lip liner and very affordable. I haven't had any issues with the packaging so far. For me the color is a little on the cool side so it does go better with blue-reds but can work with neutral-reds. Not suitable for warm-reds in my opinion.
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
Where can I find these? I'd love to try some
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
I am looking for a new lip liner that glides on super easy and smooth. I do not feel like spending too much cash for it though. I am worried that this Nyx will be like dry and crumbly.... How does this product apply?
Ally S.
Are these worth it?
Ashley S.
South Daytona, FL
Does this glide on smoothly? Does it last all day? Does it smear easily?