BY NYX #13 in Lip Liner

Love your lips! Create the perfect pout with our creamy richly pigmented liner in an easy twist-up pencil. Renowned for its staying power! Available in 19 irresistible shades.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax,Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Mica,Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate,C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol,Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, MagnesiumSilicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, and Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): IronOxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850),Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

• Are these worth it?2 Answers
  • I want these in every color everytime I see a NYX cosmetics section1 Answers
  • I've heard these glide smooth but that also tends to mean they sm...2 Answers
NYX Retractable Lip Liner
  • "Super creamy lip liner. Perfect for any jewel colored lippies you have regardless of brands. What is even better is that it is retractable. No sharpening required! Toss into your purse or bag and you are good for the evening!" in 365 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: Hot Pink, Soft Pink, Ruby more...
Amberly S.
I own a couple of shades from this line and I will say the formula seems to vary from shade to shade. The nude shades and the red shade I have from this range are wonderfully pigmented and apply smoothly. However, I tried a darker more vampy shade from this range and it applied extremely patchy and I ended up having to throw it away. I gave it several tries and no matter what it applied very unevenly and looked super unflattering. I prefer the slim lip pencils from nyx only because I've never had an issue with any shades from that range.
I do think that it has great staying power and really helps other lip products layered over it to last longer. I do find these to be ever slightly more creamy feeling than the slim lip pencils but still not one I would say would wear comfortably for extended periods of time on their own.
Kelseyđź’‹ G.
Jackson, MI
Review for: Jewel more...
If you're looking for the perfect pout then this is by far the product you need to get. Blendability could not be any better if you want the ombre effect like I have in my picture. There is also a multitude of colors that you can choose from and also mix and match. It stays on for a very long time and is not too drying for your lips. Definitely stock up on this product!
Hanna F.
Greensboro, NC
Best price for what you get out there in terms of lip liner. They have so many wonderful colors to choose from and this stuff will last a long time! I use this as an all over lip color because I feel like it works better than lip stick. It stays in place, although after a about 5 hours the inside rubs off and I am left with an outline of lip liner, so just have to be sure that I can reapply around that time.
Alexis P.
This lip liner has great color payoff and stays put throughout the day, even after eating or drinking.  I have one in red and one in a nude shade, which both blend pretty well to match with different lipsticks.  I also sometimes like to fill in my lips entirely with the nude one & it is really pretty on it's own!  My one issue would be that they can feel a little dry, but overall great!
Katy D.
Londonderry, OH
I use this most of the time and I like how it wears and how it feels. There's a huge color selection which I appreciate and the fact that I don't have to sharpen it is a huge plus because I live a fast paced lifestyle and taking the time to sharpen my pencils I will get lazy like I'm sure we all do from Time to time and I get pencil shavings stuck in either my drawer or basket and it totally sucks to get those on your blenders by accident! ! So not having the fuss and it also being so cheap and work so well is why I keep going back for it.
Maylynâ™› B.
Review for: Plum more...
It’s a good cheaper option for a lip liner. It is pretty easy to use except I felt with the too much pressure it wouldn’t work anymore. Due to it being retractable I feel it might go down and not come up like it’s suppose to. I would buy again though because it’s a beautiful color and a cheap option.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Jewel, Other more...
The NYX Retractable Lip Liners in Nude Pink (MPL06) and Jewel (MPL03) are creamy, pigmented, lightweight and doesn’t feel dried/crusty on my lips. These lip liners glide on smooth and the formula isn’t dry so it doesn’t feel like I’m rubbing an actual crayon on my lips. It is also affordable and easily accessible.
Erica L.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to lip liner! Super creamy and long lasting. Does not bleed or move all around. Stays on all day and I use it to over line my lips. Favorite from the drug store and the color options are great! I also use it to fill in my lips not just to over line and it lasts all day.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
I bought a couple different shades of neutral in this liner, just to use under some of my more sheer lipsticks. I like that they are retractable, and they apply easy, but for a lip liner, they’re almost too smooth. They are so soft that they melt with my body heat, so it doesn’t quite do its job well. There’s a good selection of colors but sometimes they look different on your lips than you would expect just by looking at it, so I would definitely try before you buy. The price point is quite low though, so I really can’t complain much.
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
Where can I find these? I'd love to try some
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
I am looking for a new lip liner that glides on super easy and smooth. I do not feel like spending too much cash for it though. I am worried that this Nyx will be like dry and crumbly.... How does this product apply?
Ashley S.
South Daytona, FL
Does this glide on smoothly? Does it last all day? Does it smear easily?
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Has anyone used the NYX Wonder Pencil? If so, how did you like it as a lip liner compared to regular lip liner like this?