BY NYX #45 in Lip Liner

Love your lips! Create the perfect pout with our creamy, richly pigmented liner in an easy twist-up pencil. Renowned for its staying power! Available in 19 irresistible shades.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax,Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Mica,Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate,C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol,Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, MagnesiumSilicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, and Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): IronOxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850),Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Do they come in colors that would go good with NYX Lingere1 Answers
  • Are the retractable lip pencils better than the wooden ones that ...1 Answers
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Augusta, GA
I LOVE these products! I have bragged to my friends and family about how smoothly they apply, their colorful, highly pigmented shades, and their affordability. I have one in almost every color and use them with my high end and drugstore lipsticks with confidence. They keep my lipstick in place for hours and don't smudge, giving me that nice, sharp edge that I'm always going for (especially with a dramatic lip). I'll definitely continue to use and recommend these lip liners. You can't beat the price and quality.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Chandler, AZ
This lipliner is absolutely gorgeous! there is no need to even put lipstick on after this, I wear it as a lipstick all the time. It is so smooth and creamy, but it never sticks on to my cheeks, and hardly ever rubs off. It has a pretty long wear time which is amazing if i Leave it at home or go out for a night.The being able to retract is is great because it leads to less breaking. Their are so many colors that go great on almost every skin tone. Great line!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Reedley, CA
I really love colors like this although I've never really done these types other than a nude or a dark red but I really like MAC so I would like to share that not all Mac things ruin quickly it takes patience and good take care to last longer and not to mix colors with lip sticks and I usually always use lip liner like every look I do in a artist way. I can SAYY to this day that Lipliners from MAC with be my all time favorite.
Mary Lynn M.
Mary Lynn M.
Little Rock, AR
I started using NYX lip pencils when I was working in an area where I couldn't get my usual go-to lip-liner, and now I'm sold! These lip pencils are moist, don't dry out and break off, really keep my lipstick from feathering, and the prices are amazing! I love that they are retractable and there's need to sharpen. I keep them in my purse, makeup bag, and desk drawer. I love lipsticks and pencils and I've found my new favs!!!
Sara T.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX has some of the most affordable makeup products you will ever find that are high-end quality. Their lip liners are amazing and go on so smoothly and they have every color under the rainbow. They were the first lip liners I started out with as a beginner and I highly suggest them to anyone starting out using lip liner you cannot beat the price. And the quality is amazing you would think to was a high end lip liner!
Jhaala C.
Jhaala C.
Ceres, CA
This lipliner in my opinion is not the best , probably because they make people think of that awful lined-lips-with-nude-lipstick look good. But skipping a lip liner is a missed opportunity to make your lips look fuller and more defined. It also keeps your lipstick locked in place and prevents feathering. With so many options to choose from, it's easy to end up with a liner that doesn't deliver on its promises.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Bellingham, WA
I love NYX products overall and this one was no exception. I have fair skin and green eyes and this liner looks really nice with my complexion. The price point is great and the quality is really nice. Target or Ulta are my go-to for NYX. I like to put chapstick on and then use this to add a bit of color and definition without full on lining when I'm not committing to a full makeup look.
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color pigmentation is pretty good, however the formula is very drying. I have somewhat dry lips naturally but even when I moisturize my lips really well it instantly rubs off when I put the lip liner on and it settles into every single crevice. I didn't find that it lasted long at all either. I would say this is definitely a miss and not a hit for me. I have the shade "Dark Red".
Peyton N.
Peyton N.
Goose Creek, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Retractable lip liners are the only liners in my opinion. The NYX retractable lip liners are so affordable and are very creamy and pigmented. Jewel is burgundy shade that works under or with any dark shade of lipstick, it also looks very pretty paired with lighter pinks or nudes. It can be made to feel creamier or smoothr if you put a chapstick or lip balm on your lips first.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
I really like this brand of lip liner it's really nice and soft. It keeps my lips looking nice and it blends well. I enjoy the color and would definitely wear it on a normal basis. I like the quality of the lipliner even though it is cheaper. It's still nice. I would recommend NYX to anyone who needs a good lipliner but doesn't want to spend $40.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Madison D.
Madison D.
Do they come in colors that would go good with NYX Lingere
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Are the retractable lip pencils better than the wooden ones that you have to sharpen?