NYX Retractable Eye Liner Aqua Green [MPE03] 1 each (Pack of 4) uploaded by Sidra M.

BY NYX

NYX Retractable Eye Liner Aqua Green [MPE03] 1 each (Pack of 4) see more...

Buy on Amazon
ⓜⓐⓧ T.
Austin
AMAZING COLOR!! This stuff doesnt move once its had a chance to settle. I use this as a base for a similar shadow most of the time, and it makes my shadow stick NICE! My only downside is that its just a little bit tough to apply. The product itself is very stiff and hard (Im sorry Im trying to describe it the best I can). Once its applied though, it looks great!
Angelica T.
miramar
I recently did a makeup tutorial wearing this eyeliner color! I received a lot of great feedback ! It applies great and the pigment of the color is amazing! It is affordable. I highly recommend this product!
Alexa B.
Lodi
My friend bought this to wear at a festival we went to and I loved it! It really brought out the color of my eyes, was super pigmented, and went on really easy. I’ll probably buy one for myself for the next concert I go to.
Courtney T.
Glendale
Love these liners! I have the Aqua Green and White. They're so pigmented and creamy! I'll be purchasing more next time I head to Ulta!
Gwendylan P.
Schertz
Finally some with pigment! Used this when I aqua hair for an ombre brow, works great and doesn't budge! Thank you nyx!
Meagan D.
Portage, MI
This glides in so well and is so pigmented. It easily lasts all day long. Great for soft looks and dramatic ones.
Sidra M.
Dubai , Dubai
This beautiful eye colour pencil is so amazing.. just put this eye liner and mascara on your lashes with pink nude lipstick and a silver highlighter .. it looks so amazing..
fatma a.
Abu Dhabi , Abu dhabi
Ths eye pencil of nyx has the best color possible. Love the pigmentation and the formula. Glides on smoothly and i can wear it for weekend out. Bought frm nyx store. Would definetly recommend it for others.