BY NYX

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

NYX Retractable Eye Liner
  • "I have this in white, and it works great for brightening around my eyes - on my waterline or inner corners." in 106 reviews
  • "I purchased two eyeliners in black & brown because they were on sale at Ulta, I had heard that the product was good but I had no idea that I would fall in love with them. The eyeliners are very creamy they go on so smooth. The color is extremely pigmented and the color lasts all day. I also use them to really make my smokey eye look pop, if smudged quickly it works amazing. " in 81 reviews
  • "I love the amount of colors this comes in! They are bright and vibrant and definitely gives your eyes that pop. I always put these on my lower lash liner and I never have a problem with smudging or running. They do wear if you rub them and cry so they are not waterproof. They do however wear very well considering the price" in 31 reviews
Jessie M.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Silky Cashmere more...
This product is great! I love it. It so smooth to put on and doesn't irritate my eyes. I highly recommend buying this.
Eshani S.
I love nyx products! I have the on in the dark black colour. This is the only eye pencil that goes on smoothly and doesn't transfer on the lower waterline when applied on the upper to tight line. The colour is really rich and dark. Since it is a nyx product its very affordable, one does get value for money, and it is one that you will keep going back for.
Mara C.
Ludlow, MA
Very easy to apply, looks great when put on water line. Does not make as precise of a line for cat eyes as I wanted so you should stick to a liquid liner instead.
stephanie d.
Chilliwack , BC
Review for: Silky Cashmere more...
Loved the eyeliner but this shade isn't the most flattering for myself , but the quality was great as well as the price
Be_beautifulxoxo_ A.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Retractable Eye Liner - Pink more...
I've used this product i loved the colours but as it shows it's not the same.. It's more lighter than it looks on the bottle
Kimberly S.
Doesn't last long. Could barely see the true color of it. I have to use the eyeliner a few times to see it. I got it for free from Ulta.
Victoria M.
Riverside, CA
I like it but don't live it because there will be ink bubbles that some how managed to get in my eye and mess up my cat eye. I can't stand that. But once I pay the ink down and waste the liner then I can apply it better. But, I shouldnt have to do that. I paid almost $8 for it.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
I really like this retractable eye liner by NYX. It comes in many colors, but I always get black. It's a pencil shape and easy to hold, has a removable cap and twist up part to retract the liner. This liner glides on smooth and stays put for a good while. It looks solid and doesn't get all clumpy. Great brand. Good price.
Kaitlyn C.
I've had a really hard time finding an eyeliner that I actually love. I've gone through about 15 different eyeliners in the past year, searching for the right one. I recently bought this eyeliner and I have to say, I absolutely love it! It doesn't smear or anything, and it shows up great! Definitely recommend it.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
I have the brown shade and let me tell you - it is pigmented, gorgeous, smooth, creamy, and perfect! It is a Stila eyeliner dupe and I am planning to buy like every shade.. So glad I tried this. Please try it out<<33
u won't regret!
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?