BY NYX #81 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyo...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water...5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
NYX Retractable Eye Liner
  • "I have this in white, and it works great for brightening around my eyes - on my waterline or inner corners." in 106 reviews
  • "I purchased two eyeliners in black & brown because they were on sale at Ulta, I had heard that the product was good but I had no idea that I would fall in love with them. The eyeliners are very creamy they go on so smooth. The color is extremely pigmented and the color lasts all day. I also use them to really make my smokey eye look pop, if smudged quickly it works amazing. " in 81 reviews
  • "I love the amount of colors this comes in! They are bright and vibrant and definitely gives your eyes that pop. I always put these on my lower lash liner and I never have a problem with smudging or running. They do wear if you rub them and cry so they are not waterproof. They do however wear very well considering the price" in 31 reviews
Unique Z.
Arcata, CA
Retractable is really the only way to go! Who has time to sit there and sharpen your eye liner every few minutes because you like your lines thick... this is for every day wear!
Makayla C.
scottsdale
Review for: Purple more...
I love this eyeliner so much it is very creamy and goes smoothly on the eye! This is a great color to change up your eye look a little bit. It is retractable so you can easily apply as much as you want!
Brandi H.
Cornelius, OR
Review for: Deep Purple more...
I would say this is ok. If I need a pop of color, I use it but it’s not super pigmented and doesn’t hang around for very long. I would rather use a 24/7 from urban decay
Dehonna J.
I really enjoy this eyeliner. I love creating looks with it like snowflakes for a Christmas makeup look. It does the job well 👌 💗 NYX Retractable Eye Liner
Amanda C.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Black more...
Good eyeliner, nothing special. Works great for the price. Creamy but smudges. I love retractable eye liners so i do enjoy it. Great go to when I’m stocking up at Ulta
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: White more...
I needed this pencil for a dramatic look I was doing, and now I want every shade!! It was so creamy and easy to work with!!! I would definitely recommend this!!!
Justina W.
Raeford, NC
This liner was honestly the best to use for my Halloween look the past 2 years and for every day use! I picked it up at Target for a super reasonable price compared to going to Ulta, and it is phenomenal. It glides on nicely and doesn't smudge as much as the wet n wild liner I tried when doing a test run. Since I thought I was only going to use it for Halloween, I didn't really want to spend too much on a liner in general, explaining why I went to wet n wild 1st, but after that didn't turn out the way I wanted I decided to go for NYX. For thin lines and easy application I would honestly recommend trying this before spending too much on a bigger name brand liner. I used it on my fiance's face as well for his costume and he didn't complain when it came off easily with my make up remover! So for either every day wicked wings or that once a year make up mask, I would say try that baby out.
Samantha Y.
I have been using this eyeliner since I was 14 years old and I'll never change to anything else. 11 years and still giving me the perfect look, no matter what I'm going for
Sue S.
I am in LOVE with this NYX retractable eye liner in Gypsy Blue. The color is to die for. Actually, I wanted all the blues, but bought this one because it would go with my hazel eye a bit better. This is a bit closer to teal? I'm loving it's also waterproof. As I'm getting older, I have issues with my eyes watering when I put on makeup, so I get really happy when I find a waterproof anything for eyes. If you have blue or hazels eyes, this is a must to check out. Just for how pretty the color is. You'll agree it's a pretty color named perfectly.
Faith C.
Review for: Aqua green more...
I am literally wearing this right now. It is my favorite summer color eyeliner to wear. I wear it constantly as my every day look, with my NYX black matte liquid liner on top and then this aqua pencil liner on my lower lash line. It's the perfect pop of color for my dark brown eyes. I bought mine probably 6-8 months ago and it has still lasted this long, and I wear it A LOT. I love how much product is in the pencil, I love the consistency and I love the pigment. Absolutely recommend if you're into fun colors or if you want to switch up your normal look without going being too "out there."
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?

back