BY NYX #64 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else ...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
Alana L.
Fairfield
Review for: Aqua green
I LOVE this color! I have blue eyes and usually blue liners don't look very good on me, but this color really works. Even my husband has noticed and commented on how good it looks.

Makes a clean bold line that lasts. Great with or without eye shadow. Really makes my eyes "pop."
Norma M.
Review for: Black
It worked very well in the beginning and was very easy to use and apply. Though after time passed it would smear and look terrible and messy. It could use some improvement with the long lasting. I was a first time user of it. I would recommend if it was worked on and made better.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Brown, Black
I just bought some of these this year. They work great. They stay on & are smudgy in a good way. I like the tractable, especially because I travel alot and don't have a pencil sharpener with me that often. They are affordable & ULTA often has a sale to buy a few at at time.
Victoria M.
Riverside, CA
I like it but don't live it because there will be ink bubbles that some how managed to get in my eye and mess up my cat eye. I can't stand that. But once I pay the ink down and waste the liner then I can apply it better. But, I shouldnt have to do that. I paid almost $8 for it.
Tricia W.
Millersville, MD
I absolutely LOVE this pencil! I'm a big fan of mechanical eyeliner so when I found this, I knew it was for me. Not to mention, this line is affordable and cruelty free. And the quality is on point!
Cassia P.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze
As always they have done it again. I absolutely love this eyeliner! The shade of Bronze is perfect with my skin tone. I am fair complected with blonde hair. My best friend uses this as well and she is super tan. It looks great on any skin tone! I love that it is retractable. It goes on smoothly and lasts for a long time!
Elise C.
Bayside, NY
Review for: Deep blue
I love this eye pencil! The color is beautiful and the pencil itself is very creamy so it applies to your lash line way way  more smoothly than I expected. My only complaint would be that it comes off a bit easily/smudges but using a setting spray tends to help.
Danielle O.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Black
My go to product for inexpensive eyeliner. So far I like this product and would rank it number 2 on my list. It’s easy to use, I like the retractable packaging. It lasts okay but not now as long as I would like, it sometimes smudges and smears. I would buy again though.
Anna M.
Review for: Brown, Black
What a great product to have in your makeup bag! When I want a smokey eye or a little bit of eyeliner, without the dramatic effect that liquid can give, I use these products! I love the fact that you just retract them and there is no pencil sharpener involved as well.
jessica k.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black
To be honest this didn't work really well on my tight line or water line. It made me tear up and i could see black through out the day like it was in my eye. It freaked me out and I couldn't wear it again. The color is very pigmented just couldn't handle the eye thing.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?