BY NYX #62 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else ...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
NYX Retractable Eye Liner
  • "I have this in white, and it works great for brightening around my eyes - on my waterline or inner corners." in 106 reviews
  • "I purchased two eyeliners in black & brown because they were on sale at Ulta, I had heard that the product was good but I had no idea that I would fall in love with them. The eyeliners are very creamy they go on so smooth. The color is extremely pigmented and the color lasts all day. I also use them to really make my smokey eye look pop, if smudged quickly it works amazing. " in 81 reviews
  • "I love the amount of colors this comes in! They are bright and vibrant and definitely gives your eyes that pop. I always put these on my lower lash liner and I never have a problem with smudging or running. They do wear if you rub them and cry so they are not waterproof. They do however wear very well considering the price" in 31 reviews
Sue S.
I am in LOVE with this NYX retractable eye liner in Gypsy Blue. The color is to die for. Actually, I wanted all the blues, but bought this one because it would go with my hazel eye a bit better. This is a bit closer to teal? I'm loving it's also waterproof. As I'm getting older, I have issues with my eyes watering when I put on makeup, so I get really happy when I find a waterproof anything for eyes. If you have blue or hazels eyes, this is a must to check out. Just for how pretty the color is. You'll agree it's a pretty color named perfectly.
Faith C.
Review for: Aqua green more...
I am literally wearing this right now. It is my favorite summer color eyeliner to wear. I wear it constantly as my every day look, with my NYX black matte liquid liner on top and then this aqua pencil liner on my lower lash line. It's the perfect pop of color for my dark brown eyes. I bought mine probably 6-8 months ago and it has still lasted this long, and I wear it A LOT. I love how much product is in the pencil, I love the consistency and I love the pigment. Absolutely recommend if you're into fun colors or if you want to switch up your normal look without going being too "out there."
Stephanie J.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze more...
Another Go-to drug store eyeliner. I use this on my waterline and it doesn't run or smudge. I've purchased this several times from Ulta and will continue to if I ever find a better one for a better price. At 4.99, nothing beats that! I use this almost every week if I want to create a full eye look especially for a night out. There have been times where I had to retouch my waterline, but like I said it does not run or smudge so no, you will not have a mess. I do recommend this fave of mine and PLUS it's cruelty free!
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've been using Urban Decay eyeliner and thought it was one of the best, especially considering the price! That was until I bought an NYX retractable eyeliner! It glides on smoother than any eyeliner I've ever purchased! It stays in place all day and never ends up under my eye, like somebody gave me a black eye! I will never buy another brand again! NYX for like!
Lily V.
Review for: Black more...
I was looking for an eyeliner to put in my upper waterline/to tightline with that wouldn’t move or melt too much, and also wouldn’t break the bank. This is the BEST eyeliner I’ve ever used, hands down, and it absolutely has the best price tag! I’ve tried high end waterproof eyeliners and I still always reach for this one. It is tried and true and I’ve repurchased it probably 3 or 4 times now. Definitely give it a shot if you’re thinking about it!!
Alana C.
Review for: Deep Purple, Purple more...
Received one of these in my makeup subscriptions and was really excited! I like this is more of a creamy eyeliner than a pencil like eyeliner.. pretty good quality for the price that it is. I have a purple shade and I’m not sure if it’s the shade or the product, but it didn’t go on as pigmented as I wanted it too (settled into my lower lashes and created a patchy line.. wasn’t a fan of that. I wanted it to stay on my waterline). Fine eyeliner!
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
Review for: Other more...
The color pay off on these are amazing, I didn't have to put anything under it for it to show up and stay. I have brown eyes and it really popped against my skin. It's super long lasting and waterproof so it's great for your waterline. I would so recommend, transform your eye looks and make them pop. can't forget its super affroadble.
Haley S.
Review for: White more...
I have always wanted to try white liner in my waterline but I've always been too scared, until I found this product! this eyeliner makes waterline application so easy, and it lasts like a dream! I even had watery eyes the other day before applying it, and somehow it even helped to rid of the watery-ness instead of smudging! I only gave this 4 stars bc I need to play with it some more
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Black more...
I would say this product is only okay. The color payoff is nice, but it doesn't last very long at all and tends to run/smudge.  This is especially true when I use this on my waterline. One thing that I do like about this product is that it does not irritate my eyes, and there are a lot of liners that do.  Considering all of this I would say it is decent, and it is at a great price point!
Kari P.
Review for: Blue Eyes more...
These retractable liners are great! there are a variety of colors and they LAST! The color payoff is strong and since it is retractable no sharpening is needed so that saves a lot of time especially when traveling. I have many different colors and when they run out I will repurchase since their price is so good and usually at Ulta there is a buy 1 get 1 50% off or free.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?