BY NYX #64 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else ...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
Edith T.
San Antonio
Great little eyeliner for the price. I needed a black eyeliner for my water line/lower lash line. This liner does great on the lash line, but not on my water line. My eyes tend to water alot, so in hindsight, I probably should have chosen the waterproof liner instead. Not the product's fault. That's why I still gave it 5 stars.
Cassie T.
Norwood, MA
This product is HIGHLY pigmented! A little goes a long way with this little pencil. Lasts all day but comes off easily with a little makeup remover. Doesn't run or smudge onto my eyelids or undereye. I would recommend this product!
Jordan G.
Review for: Brown, Black
This is my favorite everyday eyeliner. It applies smoothly and has a fine tip. If you smudge it out right after applying it will blend beautifully, but if you let it set it won't move unless you rub at it. I have this eyeliner in both black and brown, and I have repurchased both multiple times. Its decently priced and for a gel like pencil it can only be beat by Kat Von D's discontinued autograph pencils.
Mallorie L.
Review for: Black
This isn't anything special, but it's a good eyeliner, I like to use this in the waterline. It's smooth and creamy and goes on easily with full color. It lasts really well and it does exactly what I need it to. It's one I'll purchase again when I run out of it because the price is right and it does jut what I need it to.
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze
I love these retractable eyeliner's! I probably have them in 6 or 7 colors. The colors are very beautiful and they are super long lasting. Because I have so many colors I can transform my eye looks to something completely different than if I had used a black eyeliner. They're very good quality and a very affordable price.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
Review for: Black
Most days my eyes tend to be sensitive and this product has a slight run to it but it does look nice for the time being and has nice coloration to it though it's not very long lasting if that's what you're looking for. I would go for a gel or felt formula if you're looking for something that'll actually last.
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze
This would be a great product if the retractable part of the product wasn't so flimsy. I used it at the most twice and it fell apart! It's not a product/color I would use daily so there is really no reason why I should have had those problems NYX is my favorite brand but they need to work on their packaging.
S B.
I have mine in brown and I got it in a kit with an eyeshadow pallet and a lipstick. I cannot get this to line my eyes. In order for color to come out I have to press really hard and tug on my eye. I don't like to tug on my eye so I'm going to throw it away.
Tara G.
Dallas, TX
This is an awesome eyeliner! I use this everyday and they offer a variety of colors. Normally I go for black but the bronze shade is stunning if you have lighter eyes. I have never had to worry about this not making it all day. Would definitely recommend.
Stefanie L.
Carmichael, CA
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze
I really would. Like to give this More Stars as it seems to be my go to on the daily but it irritates my eyes after applying maybe it's just in allergy season I don't remember it doing that so bad maybe the formulas changed. There are so many beautiful colors and the product is not entirely waterproof but stays on pretty good. Please make sensitive eye version
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?