BY NYX #57 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else ...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
Katie H.
Review for: Deep blue more...
This is a great, inexpensive eyeliner that holds up fairly well throughout the day. It can start to smudge, but overall it stays on. I have gone through multiple of these and consistently liked them.
Stacy P.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Aqua green more...
I love this makeup! I'm not normally a person that wears a lot of bright colors with my make up but this is different! So pretty and long lasting! I definitely recommend this color and brand! A person can never go wrong with nyx!
Loren S.
Pinehurst
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze more...
I love this product. It’s very long lasting. It doesn’t disappear when I put it on my waterline an hour later! I use it mainly on my water line and tight line with it. Great price!
Dehonna J.
I really enjoy this eyeliner. I love creating looks with it like snowflakes for a Christmas makeup look. It does the job well 👌 💗 NYX Retractable Eye Liner
Angelique R.
Fort bragg, NC
Review for: Aqua green more...
I was sketchy to purchase this product at first but I loved it. The pigmentation was great for my brown eyes and made them pop. I was able to find this at ulta and I would purchase it again!
Justina W.
This liner was honestly the best to use for my Halloween look the past 2 years and for every day use! I picked it up at Target for a super reasonable price compared to going to Ulta, and it is phenomenal. It glides on nicely and doesn't smudge as much as the wet n wild liner I tried when doing a test run. Since I thought I was only going to use it for Halloween, I didn't really want to spend too much on a liner in general, explaining why I went to wet n wild 1st, but after that didn't turn out the way I wanted I decided to go for NYX. For thin lines and easy application I would honestly recommend trying this before spending too much on a bigger name brand liner. I used it on my fiance's face as well for his costume and he didn't complain when it came off easily with my make up remover! So for either every day wicked wings or that once a year make up mask, I would say try that baby out.
Sue S.
I am in LOVE with this NYX retractable eye liner in Gypsy Blue. The color is to die for. Actually, I wanted all the blues, but bought this one because it would go with my hazel eye a bit better. This is a bit closer to teal? I'm loving it's also waterproof. As I'm getting older, I have issues with my eyes watering when I put on makeup, so I get really happy when I find a waterproof anything for eyes. If you have blue or hazels eyes, this is a must to check out. Just for how pretty the color is. You'll agree it's a pretty color named perfectly.
Faith C.
Review for: Aqua green more...
I am literally wearing this right now. It is my favorite summer color eyeliner to wear. I wear it constantly as my every day look, with my NYX black matte liquid liner on top and then this aqua pencil liner on my lower lash line. It's the perfect pop of color for my dark brown eyes. I bought mine probably 6-8 months ago and it has still lasted this long, and I wear it A LOT. I love how much product is in the pencil, I love the consistency and I love the pigment. Absolutely recommend if you're into fun colors or if you want to switch up your normal look without going being too "out there."
Stephanie J.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze more...
Another Go-to drug store eyeliner. I use this on my waterline and it doesn't run or smudge. I've purchased this several times from Ulta and will continue to if I ever find a better one for a better price. At 4.99, nothing beats that! I use this almost every week if I want to create a full eye look especially for a night out. There have been times where I had to retouch my waterline, but like I said it does not run or smudge so no, you will not have a mess. I do recommend this fave of mine and PLUS it's cruelty free!
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've been using Urban Decay eyeliner and thought it was one of the best, especially considering the price! That was until I bought an NYX retractable eyeliner! It glides on smoother than any eyeliner I've ever purchased! It stays in place all day and never ends up under my eye, like somebody gave me a black eye! I will never buy another brand again! NYX for like!
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?