BY NYX #64 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else ...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
Kari P.
Review for: Blue Eyes
These retractable liners are great! there are a variety of colors and they LAST! The color payoff is strong and since it is retractable no sharpening is needed so that saves a lot of time especially when traveling. I have many different colors and when they run out I will repurchase since their price is so good and usually at Ulta there is a buy 1 get 1 50% off or free.
Camille R.
Review for: Deep Purple
NYX 3 pack eyeliner is a diamond in the rough. It was on sale. I bought it expecting it to be "package deal" quality. No. These eyeliners are a steal. Id pay 8 dollars for each, let alone all three. These aren't water proof, but they do set and won't smudge unless you cry or sweat profusely. NYX is the way to go if your broke and not quitting beauty products. Buy...
Amber L.
Harrisburg, OR
Eyeliner is a must for me. I feel naked without it. This pencil glided on. No scratchy, dotted application. It had great sting power and didn't irritate my eyes. I have used mainly Cover Girl eyeliner in the past and this was so great I will be making it my go to from now on. I recommend you try it.
Elise M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Review for: Gypsy blue
I have always played it safe with makeup when it came to color schemes. I always kept it neutral. Recently I decided to branch out and try adding some color to the mix. I decided to add a pop of color on my lower lash line. This blue works perfectly there! It brings out the blue in my eyes and creates an exciting look without being too bold or flashy.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: Black
Works amazing and doesn't come off or flake during the day. I have such a bad habit of accidentally touching my makeup sometimes during the day and I have done that with this one and it didn't even budge I was so pleased, cant say the same for my eyeshadow lol but it is a great product and I just like to remove it with Garniers Micellar Water.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I love these! I use them daily and they're great to keep around. They don't melt or get mushed like pencils, the retractable part is a huge bonus! They're pretty inexpensive and you can buy them at pretty much any store that sells makeup except Sephora.
Mickenzy H.
Review for: Black
I always enjoy something even more when I dont have to put a ton of upkeep into it. With this, I dont have to worry about where I left my pencil sharpener because all you have to do is twist! Its great! I recommend setting it with some black power after you apply, but I would do that with just about any one of them out there honestly.
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The NYX Mechanical Pencil in the shade Deep Blue is one of my all time favorites - it reminiscent of my teen years when I loved using blue eyeliner on my waterline. The NYX liner has a Gel-like texture that glides in very smoothly and is long wearing. I remind it.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love NYX makeup when shopping for drug store brands. Picked this up at Ulta for around $5 and I can see why it's that price. Wasn't long lasting at all. Matter of fact within 30-45 minutes you couldn't see it at all. Was a huge letdown after using one of their other eyeliners.
Edith T.
San Antonio
Great little eyeliner for the price. I needed a black eyeliner for my water line/lower lash line. This liner does great on the lash line, but not on my water line. My eyes tend to water alot, so in hindsight, I probably should have chosen the waterproof liner instead. Not the product's fault. That's why I still gave it 5 stars.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?