BY NYX #64 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else ...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
Kirstin C.
Jacksonville
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze
I love these eyeliners. They are beautiful and great for your waterline or tightlining. They are super pigmented and creamy. I already have 3 and can’t wait to get more!
Sue S.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I am in LOVE with this NYX retractable eye liner in Gypsy Blue. The color is to die for. Actually, I wanted all the blues, but bought this one because it would go with my hazel eye a bit better. This is a bit closer to teal? I'm loving it's also waterproof. As I'm getting older, I have issues with my eyes watering when I put on makeup, so I get really happy when I find a waterproof anything for eyes. If you have blue or hazels eyes, this is a must to check out. Just for how pretty the color is. You'll agree it's a pretty color named perfectly.
Mel C.
I was tired of trying to find a good eyeliner for my lower lashes. Even with the powder eyeshadow trick, I still could not get liners to stay on for more than a couple of hours. I first bought the purple one and tried it. Omg, it actually lasted all day long! The color was very pigmented and had great lasting power. I went back and got it in green and was pleased with it again. If I can manage to get every color, I won't go to any other brand! They are definitely worth the price!
Faith C.
Review for: Aqua green
I am literally wearing this right now. It is my favorite summer color eyeliner to wear. I wear it constantly as my every day look, with my NYX black matte liquid liner on top and then this aqua pencil liner on my lower lash line. It's the perfect pop of color for my dark brown eyes. I bought mine probably 6-8 months ago and it has still lasted this long, and I wear it A LOT. I love how much product is in the pencil, I love the consistency and I love the pigment. Absolutely recommend if you're into fun colors or if you want to switch up your normal look without going being too "out there."
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Urban Decay eyeliner and thought it was one of the best, especially considering the price! That was until I bought an NYX retractable eyeliner! It glides on smoother than any eyeliner I've ever purchased! It stays in place all day and never ends up under my eye, like somebody gave me a black eye! I will never buy another brand again! NYX for like!
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
Review for: Other
The color pay off on these are amazing, I didn't have to put anything under it for it to show up and stay. I have brown eyes and it really popped against my skin. It's super long lasting and waterproof so it's great for your waterline. I would so recommend, transform your eye looks and make them pop. can't forget its super affroadble.
Ashley K.
Mount Carmel, IL
I recently purchased and wore the purple shade of these eyeliners. The color is strong and easily seen. It lasts well and does not smear (unless you do it on purpose).  It does not go on smoothly like other liners I have used, and the application is almost chunky.  I probably will be getting a different brand soon because of the application, and I am rather sad because I love the color.
Megan P.
Buffalo, NY
This liner works perfectly for what I need. With a thin tip, it's easy to apply. Although it's a little dark for my taste, it is difficult to mess up, and it blends really easily. This is the first time I've used it, but I would buy again. It's reasonably priced and a nice alternative to gels when you want to apply quickly.
Haley S.
Review for: White
I have always wanted to try white liner in my waterline but I've always been too scared, until I found this product! this eyeliner makes waterline application so easy, and it lasts like a dream! I even had watery eyes the other day before applying it, and somehow it even helped to rid of the watery-ness instead of smudging! I only gave this 4 stars bc I need to play with it some more
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Black
I would say this product is only okay. The color payoff is nice, but it doesn't last very long at all and tends to run/smudge.  This is especially true when I use this on my waterline. One thing that I do like about this product is that it does not irritate my eyes, and there are a lot of liners that do.  Considering all of this I would say it is decent, and it is at a great price point!
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?