BY NYX #64 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyo...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water...5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
NYX Retractable Eye Liner
  • "I have this in white, and it works great for brightening around my eyes - on my waterline or inner corners." in 106 reviews
  • "I purchased two eyeliners in black & brown because they were on sale at Ulta, I had heard that the product was good but I had no idea that I would fall in love with them. The eyeliners are very creamy they go on so smooth. The color is extremely pigmented and the color lasts all day. I also use them to really make my smokey eye look pop, if smudged quickly it works amazing. " in 81 reviews
  • "I love the amount of colors this comes in! They are bright and vibrant and definitely gives your eyes that pop. I always put these on my lower lash liner and I never have a problem with smudging or running. They do wear if you rub them and cry so they are not waterproof. They do however wear very well considering the price" in 31 reviews
trisha V.
Review for: Black more...
NYX Retractable Eye Liner works great! First of all, the price is affordable. I love how many shades are available in this liner. The eyeliner glides on nicely. I use these a lot for my everyday look and it seems to last all day.
Michelle K.
Omaha
Review for: Aqua green more...
Phew!! This pencil packs a punch! If you want that intense color in your waterline, this is the one you need! I line my lower lash line with this, then pack some matching shadow on top and it lasts all day! Wearing this on my lower lash line with a neutral brown or warm brown lid makes for a beautiful look
Grace C.
Review for: Black more...
NYX Retractable Eye Liner is not one of my favorite eyeliners. It’s not very black and it tends to dry out quickly, making it hard to apply. It also blends out more gray than black with a strange blue undertone that I don’t like. This eyeliner generally gets pushed to the back of my eyeliner drawer.
Kalley-Rose W.
California
Review for: Gypsy Blue, Deep blue more...
These are pretty good drug store eyeliners. I have two NYX retractable eyeliners. One is Gypsy Blue and the other is Deep Blue. They look pretty good on my water line when I want to accentuate my eyes. They are a good price for what the results are.
Emma G.
Portland, OR
Review for: Black more...
What can I say, it’s a black cream liner. It’s Nyx, so you know it’ll be at least decent, and it does tend to be easy to use and easily smudged if that’s what you want.
Brittnie B.
Ardmore
I use this one in white and its the best one I've found so far! I absolutely love it, it's my favorite! Best application! Tiny applicator to get right on the water line
Brianna M.
Greenville
Review for: Other more...
These are by far my favorite pencil eyeliners. I have just about every color of these! They dont make my eyes water at all and they stay so well. I use the white one almost everyday to open up my eye and it stays there all day long! Im in love with these liners. NYX Retractable Eye Liner
Cathlyne H.
Review for: Black more...
This stuff was great! I normally stick to gel liners but this one is a must have for when you’re in a hurry or traveling! I always bring it with me too, in case I need to fix my liner because of some unforeseen eyeliner malfunction while I’m out! I also love thats it’s easy to remove! It’s cheap too!
Jewels G.
Review for: Gypsy Blue more...
These liners are really pretty and great for the price. They apply easily and allow me to smoke out my waterline as well. The reason why it's not a higher rating is because they don't stay put all day and I don't have oily eyes either. It kind of defeats the purpose for me. Great for pictures but throughout the day not so much.
Stephanie W.
San diego, CA
Review for: Purple, Deep Purple, White, Black, Purple, Deep Purple, White, Other more...
Bought these in multiple colors because I loved it so much!! My only issue is that this does begin to smudge at the end of the day even thought it is advertised to be smudgeproof and water proof
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?